Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Corn.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Jan 10, 2012.

1. How many corn smokers are out there? Usually only people that live in texas know what kind of weed this is, i smoke it everyday. and i was just wondering if it was a sativa or indica if anyone knew. if y'all want a pic of it i will later just let me know and someone also please tell me why the weed is so good and sold dirt cheap. i heard its dro seeds planted in dirt or something like that.

2. Corn=schwag!

3. corn isn't schwag.. its actually a really pleasent high 10 times better than reggie.

4. Corn? im curious pics plz

5. Lmao corn is bad weed bro. Straight Dallas term :smoke:

6. Jesus christ...

*facepalm*

7. Never heard "corn" as a saying for bud. must be like dirt. I'm on that "DANK" if you know what that is. IDK wtf your saying about "dro seeds planted in dirt".

8. yeah no shit i know what dro is. i was saying what i heard.

9. corn is a texas term for bad weed

so you're smoking bad weed, but if it gets you high and you like it, and it's cheap, fuck what the people on grasscity say man. people here are the worst pot snobs

lol dude if you know what dro is why wouldn't you hear that and immediately know that person is a fucktard?

10. Thank you lol.
    Yeah we've all seen it on GC. I used to get some good mids for 20/Quarter. Yeah it wasn't the best but it got me mad high. I can't really smoke blunts/joints with a gram of nug lol. I don't smoke that much anymore so I usually just get a gram here and there and just blaze out of my gravity bong, lasts so much longer.

11. lol corn is not a term for bad weed i live in fort worth and every single one of my dealers sell corn and it always has red hairs on it and it looks good.

12. Ahh so all your dealers are farmers lol

Red hairs you mean like a ginger lolol post a pic of such said corn.

Here I did it for you ahaha

Attached Files:

13. When I'm short cashed or my dealers out I'll always go to my other guy who sells corn.
    It's cheap and not that bad :D

..and Ya, I feel ya. I say Corn to someone from Cali and they're like, "WTF is Corn"?
    Gotta love Texas :p

14. Dro seeds planted in dirt.

That's what it is.

15. this .

16. I usually buy the majority of my stash from my dealer that sells corn.

It's cheap, it gets the job done, and it doesn't taste like complete shit.

The corn that I get is easily decent-high mids.

17. Dumb terms like these make me laugh... :p

What does corn look like, is it all yellow and shit?
    Im smoking Purple Apples (Sour Apple)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]