Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Corn on The Cob Pipe question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DubStepSmoker, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Does anyone have the pipe and was wonderin how much is shipping and how long will it take to send the cash to them and how long will it take to arrive

2. i dont know all those answers but i had a friend with a corn cob pipe lol thats what theyre called.

3. i actually bought one from our local gas station, was like 5$, and to your question, it takes the money soon as it ships, and matters how long, but if its from gc, an average of 14 business days. give or take.

4. Do you know the address by any chance for grasscity hq

5. couldnt tell ya, i have no idea, but i think they have some sort of customer service that would help you furter, ive never ordered from gc so yeah.

6. Its like 2.77$ and i really want it i read the reviews people seem to like it and its easy to hide which is a positive

7. #7 Jazzyj, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not sure exactly which pipe you're getting, but if it's just your standard corn cob pipe, they sell them at virtually every walgreens or CVS in the country.

8. Whats your thoughts

9. Like the guy said, they sell this literally everywhere. Many places that sell cigs will have pipes just like this; they're cheap but not a very good bowl unless you plan on packing .7 bowls every blaze.

10. Thankss for the advice by any chance you got grasscity address when i google it nothing comea up

11. #12 Jazzyj, Jul 16, 2011
    Yup, just a standard corn cob pipe. If you have a walgreens, they'll have them for under $5.

Have you ever used a corn cob pipe? That's fine if you think it's cool and want one, but I personally don't like them for smoking weed. There's no carb, it tends to taste a little funny, and The hole in the bottom is huge..bud gets sucked up all the time. If you still get it, I highly recommend getting a metal screen to put in the bowl.

Honestly though, I think you'd be much much better off just buying a small glass bowl from a headshop.

12. They make corn on the cob pipes now? Dude thats fucking amazing.

13. What the hell i got extra money might aswell give it a try but i need that mailing address and it doesnt say anywere on its contact info

14. #15 Jazzyj, Jul 16, 2011
    Why would you go through the trouble of mailing cash, waiting for gc to receive said cash, then wait for them to ship it to you when there are probably multiple stores in your town that sell the same product?

15. #16 DubStepSmoker, Jul 16, 2011
    I alwasy get ripped off at stores like walgreens

16. #17 Jazzyj, Jul 16, 2011
    They have price tags on all their items, and they just scan them at the register. How do you get ripped off at walgreens?

17. #18 DubStepSmoker, Jul 16, 2011
    It alwasy falls apart

18. OP is a troll if he can't figure out how to buy something from the store, and is worried about the $4 corn cob pipe not turning out to be a good long-term investment.

Oh and I doubt gc would even let you send them cash. Just go to the store, or better yet your lhs and find a cheap pipe, it will be better than a corn cob pipe and no more expensive.

19. Corn cob pipes are good short-term, but they will really start to smell after a while just an FYI. Make sure you get a screen too.