corn field cannibis cultivation ????????????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by windsormw, Jun 12, 2006.

1. hi guys

I am a long term smoker & had recently come up on a deal for some clones ...........got 55 , but had to sit on them for a couple weeks before the local farmers were done spraying .

I had a few die & had transplanted a bunch ( nothing like sneakin through the bush in the middle of the night )

I roughed up the ground & I had just checked on them & the leafs are sagging .......why .

I dug and emptyed contents of cup in my hand & then puit that into the hole ...........

Ican't figure it out

any suggestions?

2. I don't quite know what your asking but transplant causes shock so do it as little as possible and if you do then what you need to do is loosen the soil around the roots so you reduce risk of shock and you can have a nice healthy plant.

3. I think you may find a major problem in the fact that farmers will harvest their corn before your weed is ready.

4. not so , the corn usually comes off mid-late october .............cow & pig corn , not people corn

5. In that case, sounds good.