Coricidin

Discussion in 'General' started by chester71, Sep 5, 2007.

1. atleast the whole bottle..... the bottle is only 300mg.....

2. dxm FUCKS UP your brain.

3. Misinformation fucks up the world :rolleyes:

4. No... He's right TB... It does fuck up your brain. My friend got REALLY heavy into DXM for a while and later got brain scans... There's several portions in his brain that are now abnormal, and the docs said it's 100% due to his DXM usage.

5. Well that is just his fault now isn't it. Any drug can really fuck you up, Cottons, but responsible users are not going to get the hardcore "my brain is fucked" negative effects. I try to assume we are responsible drug USERS here, not ABUSERS, although I know this assumption surely cannot be applied to everyone :)

6. i use to be exactly in your position .. and i took the exact same thing ... except not cccs .. robotussin cough gels

7. It's actually unknown just how much damage is done by taking such high doses of DXM (enough to make you trip, for example, is a high dose, as the typical dose when using it as a medicine is only 15-35mg)... Sooo, people could be doing major damage and not even know it...

My friend, the one who got the brain damage, was only a heavy user for a few months... Just to give you an idea of how much time (or how little) it took to do permanent damage...

Granted the occasional user probably won't be doing much damage, if any... But if you do it more than just once in a while (even at lower doses), over time, you're putting yourself at risk.

8. I'm not going to argue anymore about it :)

Naturally, I have no way of actually saying I have no brain damage, but I have not witnessed any negative effects from it, nor have I known anyone personally that ever had any problems with it. The people I have known (including myself) have only delved into 4th plateau levels once, and that was enough as we all found it to lose more of the positive feelings and go towards the more negative feelings associated with DXM.

But at any rate, it is no one elses business here what anyone else puts into their bodies, nor should it be there place to lecture others (not directed at you Cottons, just making a point) :)

9. I wasn't trying to argue, so I hope it wasn't taken that way... I just wanted to get out correct information (that the effects aren't fully known as of yet, and thus people should err on the side of caution)... I wouldn't think the occasional use would cause any major damage or anything like that... But continued usage, over time, might...

And yes, I'm in full agreement about how it's no one else's business what someone chooses to put into their bodies... :D

10. I think that a resonsible drug user, is a happy drug user.

11. Dude the first time i did ccc I was numb and these girls told me that I had to wait 5 hours before i go to bed or ill die. It freaked me the fuck out. And i couldnt stay up because i smoked earlier and was really tired. So when i woke up the next morning i was sooo pissed cuz i believed them.

First and last time...

12. so i ended up not taking them. my frnd took 10 and said he was feelin it and that i shud do it but i just wasnt feelin it. ill take my break and then get back to smokin as soon as possible thanks for your words of wisdom

13. You should tell your friend about the massive amounts of internal bleeding that can go along with CCC's... As well as the oxygen depravation your brain experiences due to the other chemicals in CCC's... It's a pretty fun experience (for some), but it's REALLY bad for your insides. Syrup or pills with only DXM as the active ingredient is the way to go if ya wanna dex-trip...

14. Really? I guess it's true that trips are different for everyone. When I was an ignorant teenager, I used to do triple C trips alone and I enjoyed it (that was before I knew the risks) but now when I do them I don't like being alone. I think it's funnier with friends. :)

15. I know what TB means... I don't like tripping with friends, either. When I was younger and doing CCC's it was fun, though... But it had to be the right people. Some people were just wrecks and bugged me out and shit...

16. Hell yea when they can't controll themselves that shit tweaks me out.