Coricidin.. DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigDadykane420, Nov 1, 2008.

1. I've tried the Coricidin Cough and Cold before and didn't take too many, (7 or 8) and it gave me a good high.
    [​IMG]

Right now I have a pack of the Chest Congestion and Cough, and I want to know how many to take for the same high as about 7 or 8 of the cough and cold tablets.
    These are liquigel pills and I figure they have different doses of DXM in them since these suggest taking two and not one.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance.

2. If people are going to do DXM, be safe about it. Get something with just DXM in it.

I don't suggest taking those pills at all, but whatever floats your boat. Just take the same mg dosage of DXM as you did before, it's not that hard to figure out.

3. DXM is disgusting.

The cons heavily outweigh the pros.

4. Yes, but this holds true for the long-term usage of just about any drug.

5. This is true, but I'm just talking about short-term.

Whenever I used to do it back in like middle school I'd want to vomit as soon as i swallowed the damn things...I can't even look at Coricidin without getting body shivers.

And the day after I'm fucking dead...I sleep on and off thought the whole day.

6. With respect of course, I didn't ask for your opinion on it. Read the board's description, I asked a question on dosage.

7. Well, if you're willing to fuck with DXM, I'd suggest taking more. If you want it to be worth you're while anyway.

Try taking 10-12.

8. dude wow dont eat those they can easily kill you, considering that the ones you want to eat now are ever MORE dangerous than the famous small red pills that have less than half of the dangerous chemical in them

9. You do know that people have died from eating VERY small doses of those, right? I'm talkin like 4-5 pills. If you're going to do DXM, get the syrup, or pills with ONLY DXM as the main active ingredient... That is... If you have any regard for your health at all.. They can make you bleed out your eyes, ears, and various vital organs... Or they can just kill you... Either way - not worth the risk, IMHO. Just run a search on DXM, and I'm sure you'll find a thread or a hundred with good sources of DXM.

10. i hope he didnt already eat them, those are even worse for you than normal tripple c's, this thread is just a major facepalm

11. Dont do the blue kind or any of them. they are crack of the dxm market...

Just do DXM only products...

12. If you're going to be an idiot and take coricidin, make sure you take the right kind, and that is cough and cold. Don't take any of the other

Try zicam or cough gels.

13. Haha, funny you should post this.
    Trying my highest dosage of Coricidin tonight. Took 4 once to test it, nothing at all really. Plan on taking 8 tonight.

14. don't take those!
    get something that has dxm only as the active ingredient.

15. yah what everyone else said, the pseudoephedrine can send your heart into outer space without a helmet

16. yo dotn eat the CCC

deadly

17. I remember back when i did these stupidly, i took usually took a box and a few times took 2 boxes(32 pills). It completely obliterated my world...

I couldn't understand anything anyone was saying...and my perception of the world was all fucked up...
    (try reading shakespeare on 2 boxes)

I swear its the closet i've come to sigma...

good shit but bad! bad for you! Drop the shit. Dxm only my friend, dxm only.

18. 2 boxes would be 16 pills, there are reports of people taking 32 pills and surviving, although its probably near 50% chance you will die

19. No my friend(unless they changed how many they put in there?:confused:) A box is 16 pills.(coricidin) 2 boxes = 32 pills.

I haven't touched that shit in a long time...never will again.

20. Werd - Same here.

When I took them 16 came in a box... They need to take them fuckin things off the market so dumbasses will stop killin themselves 'cause they're too stupid to do a little research first.