Coricidin Could and Cough.... WTF

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Inhibitor, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I took 16 "Skittles" last night, and guess what, wasn't as awesome as a friend said it would be (I find out later he had never really done them so it was mine and his first "skittle"). Anyways, I was talking to him one minute, the next second I am insanely fucked. I'm totally confused about my purpose of existance, nothing makes sense, I'm retardedly physically high, I mean jesus.. I was seriuously walking around his house holding on to his walls walking like Zoidberg from futurama. It was fucked up. I laid back down and kept entering and leaving sleep, then one time i raised up off the couch out of my body. My heart felt weird and that freaked me out. I only hallucinated once, it was like a patch of fabric in front of me. Anyways, I don't recommend it, it's retarded and I was too fucked up to speak.

Oh yeah, my friend didn't take as much as me. I tried to stand one time, and he fucking does this death metal vocal thing, and tripped me out so bad I cried.

2. i heard that shit fucks u up but what cogh cold mediecine is it liquied or powder.and if its powder can you put it on cones

3. Triple C's, skittles. Those were a big problem among soldiers when I was in the Army.

That shit will fuck you up for 24 hours plus man, and you'll have the dinner plate pupils with ya the whole time.

4. they come in pill form and they are over the counter

5. dxm is a dissociative, thats why you felt out of your body, and you probably felt all the other shitty drugs that are in CCC (cpm is deadly in high doses, and gaufistine or whatever the fuck it is will have ya puking your brains out) which is the reason you dont do "skittles" and should take products with dxm only and you might change ya mind

6. yeah CCC's are not good for you bro, people have died from them at high doses

chlorpheniramine maleate is the shit that's in it that's not good for you.. any time you dex, it should be with DXM ONLY products.. like robitussin gel caps.

edit: i just noticed you were from "gallon o' piss", haha.. my buddy used to have a place out on the river right there.. sorta close to the locks

7. I did it for the first time about a year ago.
    That was the first and last time.
    It was fun but is it not worth the wigging out.
    Me & 3 friends ate about 18 CCC's apiece.
    It was a fucked up day and night.
    & the next day i felt like shit.
    I dont reccomend it at all.

:smoke:

8. Don't ever fuck with triple C's. Get something with straight DXM. Coricidin contains chloropheniramine maleate (CPM), an antihistamine which has been known to cause death and comas because of bad reactions. If you are desparate and those are all you can find, there are methods to extract the CPM.

9. Haha lol, never heard it called that but I think it suits it. Only good thing about this town is it seems like atleast 50% of the people living here smoke weed. But I live outside town in ganj growin paradise. I got about 80 plants going. Anyways, offtopic, yeah I don't recommend that shit it sucks man. Oh and I forgot I actually did puke, but my friend puked earlier and got most of his out of him before he tripped real balls, I wasn't so lucky, I was puking on his back porch trippin dick.

10. Well thats what it does to you. I was into DXM for a few months, but it got old. I just didn't like the way I felt. And anyways, trying to go places on that is hard as shit. I had to go out to eat with my mom one time on those and I coudn't even look at her face because my eyes would get so big. But I have never been that fucked up before on them,a nd I have done 22. I would give the same adivce as everyone else and just stay away from them, It's good that you didn't like it the first time because I have seen some peopel really get hooked on this shit.

11. yea, 16 coricidins is a heavy ass first time dose

my one friend said he ate 16 his first time and it made him cry thats how fucked up/scared he was

i used to eat em like fuckin candy, now i gag jus lookin at the box

12. CCC's can be very bad for you (i.e. fatal) Tell your friend to stop playing in the kiddie pool before he gets killed. It was weird, I was really addicted to dxm, and then one day I was just like what a fucking waste of time, and I haven't done them since. The shit was still fun to do, but one day I just realised what a waste of money it was. That is when I meant Lucy and Dimitri, and boy did they treat me swell!

13. get the purple one, it is a antihistimine and dxm its wayy different than just dxm

14. DXM is a great drug IMO if you get it in pure form. Those "Triple C's" you got suck ass and will fuck your body up.

15. dimenhydrinate( its a salt of dramaine) is pretty cool but still not that interesting