Coricedin more phsycoative than other DXM products?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MIdopeman, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Does the combination of DXM and CPM create a more psychoactive effect than other DXM products. Cause I noticed that I get more messed up off of CCC's than Musinex or Robo's. One box of CCC"S is only 480 mlg of DXM and a box of Musinex (generic and non generic) contains 600 mlg. But yet CCC's effect me for than Musinex.

So im wondering does anybody know if CPM plays a roll in the high other than being toxic in high doses?

2. I think it's all in your head bro.. Stick with DXM-only products unless you want to end up dead.. Which hey, I know people who would love to die, so whatever floats your flamingo.

3. Triple C's are full of shit you don't want to take.

Like he ^ said, stick with DXM only.

4. Possibly you feel this way because you were simultaneously being poisoned by the CPM?

5. NO!!!! Coricedin contains manyother ingredients that will kill you in the amounts you would need to trip off the DXM,
    NEVER USE CORICEDIN RECREATIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I already took a box so im feeling pretty good.

7. yup in ur head bro

8. Yeah, that's my guess too. The chlorpheniramine adds an anticholinergic feel to the DXM buzz; some like that, some don't. Regardless, it's one of the most unhealthy products to dose dextromethorphan with.

9. Well find CCCs provides a "dirty" feeling. And yes CCCs do make me feel more "fucked up" but i think that has alot to do with the fact that the CPM causes your blood pressure to lower causing feelings like numbness in the hands and strobing vision.

I don't robotrip and if i do i only do pure DXM, can't fuck around with OTC stuff because of all the sugars and edible plastics.