Corcidin...ever tried it?

Discussion in 'General' started by IowaPotHead, Jan 4, 2004.

1. I did about a week ago, and it was the most intense high I have ever felt. I was talking like I was drunk. I went through 15 min spurts where I wanted to get up and go do something then I was tired as fuck. Up and down up and down, thats all it is. Then at the end I git really emotional and just wanted to call everyone I knew and tell them all about it. It's weird but would probabally think twice about doing it again. I did some research and it doesn't sound so good.

2. You took it without readin up about its effects? that was a bad move dude.

I have to say that its VERY unlikely im ever gonna try any other drugs apart from mj and shrooms, even the smallest risks will put me off.

3. Why are shrooms so much better?

4. DON'T EVER FUCKING DO CORICIDIN. IF YOU WANT TO TRIP ON DXM, TRY AND BE FUCKING SMART. CHECK THE INGREDIENTS....DON'T DO STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT. YOU SHOULD ONLY USE PRODUCTS THAT LIST ONLY DXM OR DXM HBR AS THEIR ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. I REPEAT, DO NOT USE PRODUCTS THAT LIST ANYTHING ELSE SUCH AS ACETAMINOPHEN OR GAUIFENESIN....THIS CAN LEAD TO VOMITING AND EVEN DEATH. STOP BEING STUPID!

5. I think its safe to say you shouldn't do it then, Iowa :p

6. ummmm, i kinda died twice from them..... is that good enough reasoning for y u shouldnt do em? but yea i've tried em.... i've probably eaten a total of around 400, i did em alot. and now i'm in rehab for the shit to...... stay away.

7. so what should i do for a high like that?

8. Yeah, CCC has some extra chemical in it that is deadly with DXM at high doses, so stick to your robo and straight DXM, etc. www.erowid.org , if you haven't yet

9. Remember, if you're going to do Robitussin, be safe. I would recommend using only Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough...it's the safest one. Depending on your weight, a whole 4oz. bottle is a safe way to start. Lots of fun :D