Copying with .Cue Files

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank White, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Okay so ive just got an album but its got two big ass music files and also two .cue files i take it i have to use the cue files to get seperate tracks but how do i go about doing this?

any help would be appreciated...

2. if it helps im using NERO 6

3. Start Nero, cancel Wizard (If necessary), Select FILE, Select BURN IMAGE, locate the .cue file and double click. A dialog box will come up, for anything other than music make sure you choose DISC-AT-ONCE (DAO).

It's not always necessary to use a *.cue file with Nero. If you open the *.cue file with notepad and it contains only one track then just burn the *.bin directly. If you only have the BIN and can't find a CUE then I suggest you mount the image first or just burn directly

A common problem with *.cue files is that the path written (or filename) in the *.cue file is not the same as the path on your PC or the actual *.bin filename. The simple solution is to open the *.cue file with notepad and edit the contents entering the full name of the *.bin file within the quotes. The *.cue file must be placed in the same directory as the *.bin file.

Example *.cue file named AFilename.FLT.ShareReactor.cue

FILE "AFilename.FLT.ShareReactor.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

4. thanks mate.

5. Cheers mate, you're welcome. :)