Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by MrKottonMouth, Sep 12, 2004.

1. I was watching the tv show "Cops" earlier while real stoned man. I just find it funny who incredibly stupid the people are on that show. There was this drunk guy in a bar who kept messing with the police then started acting like Bruce Lee. I was geeking out so bad. Anyway, just thought I would share. Gonna go smoke this joint now finally. :smoke:

2. Yea man they put like an ounce of mase on that mother fucker.

3. Did you see man? It seemed as though the mace didn't affect him. I was just laughing. Took him forever to put down his glass after they kept asking him to and swinging at him.

4. Yeah,i stared watching that show before I staretd tokin and I usually rooted for the cops.But now,I usually hope that they get away.
    F****n pigs......

BTW MrKottonMouth,great sig.

5. Thanks man. Welcome to the city. Stoner Punk, just like they call the Kottonmouth Kings. Hehe.

6. Yeah, I watch cops alot. They really should put a laugh track on that show, like they do on comedies. Lots of the trailer trash people are really funny to watch. haha..

7. Cops is a cool show except when they do sting ops on people buying weed. I saw this one where they had this big task force (like 10 cops) doing an undercover sting where one dude was selling out little nickel bags of weed. It was fucking bullshit, man! Like some chick comes and buys a nickel (A LOUSY NICKEL!!) and they roll on her with all these decked out Narc's like she just blew away the goddamn President. Then they were talking shit to her the entire time. I hate asshole cops.

But drunken hick's are pretty damn hilarious on that show.

Just lay off the smoker's, fuzz.

8. lol, i saw that same episode tonite. cops is the shit, i should've started watching this show years ago...

9. ya cops is my show!