cops

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 19, 2004.

1. lol cops in my area are nice.its mostly white soidk less rascism i guese..b ut i awlays get talekd 2 bye the cops for smokign nop tikets lol but they tell me 2 leave where ever i am..its cool if i do get a ticket im not registerd here so i can give fake shit.. i got the fake id and the whole set up(birth cig) lol but idk one cop told me it was the budget and the DEA wont prosess charges realated 2 pot thats a misdimeaner.. bad spelling.. but its cool never gotten a ticket in my life lazy ass cops

2. Uhhh...

Attached Files:

3. lol um cops my area nice not jerks dont give tikets they said they dont get paid enuf

4. fuck the police, nuff said.

5. comin straight from the underground....

6. nique la police

7. You lucky the cops where i live are racist. The gave me a ticket for skateboarding and didn't give my white friend a ticket and we were pulled over at the same time by the same cop. Fuck you officer Bishop!

8. ya b4 i moved cops were dicks some cops down here are asses but idk...anyone know what and FI card does they gave me that one time when a cop rolled up 2 a hot boxed car

9. could someone translate buzzwell's posts for me? i'd appreciate it. i know english, spanish, and some german. but i'll be damned if i can read this thread.

10. same here i dont understand that shit

11. get to know the cops personaly, i started smoking like 3 years ago, but like 5 years ago i was clean and i got to know all the cops personaly so now they never bother me at all. they always tell me when they get bored they will just pull over people, wait till something happens to get them occupied or at least get them amused for the day to pull something big..just a tip.