Cops

Discussion in 'Security' started by DarthRasta, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Doubtful, unless you're running a major grow operation. You should also be provided a privacy policy which would outline what the electric company does with your personal information and information they secure from you while you retain their services, the policy should also outline what they cannot/will not do with that information.

2. nigga why the fuck would u sell from ur house

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. that trap house shit only lasts like a few months u think shit sweet then ur neighbors got the feds lurkin tryna pop the people who buy from you then when they give up ur address they get a search warrant and got guns in yo face boy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. No your electric company will not go tell on you to the police. The energy sector is one of the most unethical, they'll do anything they can to make more money and snitching on people for giving them a lot of money wouldn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It's not a trap house bro lol. It's a nice house in a white friendly neighborhood. The most that was done was his brother came and got an eif or something. It's not like we got people coming all day everyday. He delivers to pretty much everyone unless it's like his family or someone he trusts and I trust

6. the amount of electricity you're talking about using in your grow is probably equivalent to someone running a decent sized dehumidifier in their house .. electric companies see spikes that size all the time .. a new desktop PC, a new pool pump ... a small a.c. window unit in their garage .. running a space heater in the winter.. a hot tub ... people's electric spikes all the time

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yes its very true it happened to me but i wasn't growing at the time i turned up my hot heater to shampoo the carpets and never turned them back down just forgot,wasn't looking the bills to notice when i did i was in shock.
    the hot water was costing a extra 75-100 dollars a month.was on my way to work one nite when i had 3 police cars parked near mine ,two of them followed me for about 10 blocks was more ahead of me too but was never stopped,i left work early to check my house everything seemed fine cops was gone.
    i would believe they used k9's around my place and found nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hey guys, I just tried to grow a seedling under 45 watt led lights and it died out, I retried 2 others and they suffered the same fate, the light was 10 inches away from the plant. I kept them on for the 18 hour cycle. But I had no luck. I also think that the soil is probably has a Hugh concentration of nutrients since I used manure which I layered at the bottom and I also used fertilizer 15-20-15. Need help please

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. *the soil probably has a high concentration*

10. Don’t take any chances hide in a neighbours shed for at least two weeks

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. #31 STIGGY, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Do you really think the police have enough manpower to send three cars to your house for a slight increase in your power bill? Look up number of police to people in your community you will be surprise how we out number them. They are not called the thin blue line for nothing,
    A simple electric heater can raise it by a hundred a month very easily then where would they be, sending cars to ever cold person in the country?
    No need to be so paranoid ..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. I wouldn't worry unless your running a large farm thats what the police are mainly interested in. Small ops ain't worth the paperwork.

13. They're gunna get you man u gotta leave the country go to Canada leave no Trace that K9 is gonna find you boy

Sent from my couch

14. That's a hole 11$ spike those LEDs arnt pulling 900w more like 280w I have 3 fans 3 600w led and venting fan cost 9.68 last month. And on day 3, they dont watch 1 persons house daily.

15. #35 GorillaGherkin, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Paranoia is a motherfucker. Open the blinds, mow the yard, talk to ur neighbors, wash the car, and be normal. No one knows what ur doin but the ppl who live with ya n whoever u tell.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would be more scared of posting something entitled cops, detailing your grow, and leaving your IP all over it.

A spike in your electric bill can be attributed to plenty of things. Run your lights at night when usage is lower, and spike is less evident. Or set up to coincide with when your usage is least.

Set up your lights on stair step schedule so spike isn't so drastic.

The more paranoid you are, you more obvious you will be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You never shit where you sleep. You gotta tell him not to turn the house into a bando. Surefire way to have the cops knock down your door because traffic is unusally heavy.