Cops

Discussion in 'Security' started by DarthRasta, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Is it true that your electric company can tip off the police cause of electricity usage? Just had K-9 unit parked out by my house for a minute after day 3 of usage

2. If you pay the bill on time I dont see how your electric company can tell the police anything lol have you not been paying your bill?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. As long as you pay your bill and don't steal electricity, you should be fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Rumor has it that they tip by a significant spike in electrical usage. Can also be tipped by an employee working on lights/lines and spotting your grow.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. What type of setup do you have OP? If you just have a few hundred watts worth of light they can't tell what you are doing... if you have some thousands of watts idk...

I definitely wouldn't be paranoid over a random cop though... you'll end up fining yourself paranoid over everything. Do you have a carbon filter for the bloom cycle?

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. A K-9 unit was parked outside your house for a minute...:hookah: think you're good :laughing: .

Or he was letting partner pup take a huge one on your streets. :poop:

If they're busting down the door you won't know:cop::bang::judge:Bolt

After only day three! Never seen such quick work from the beat boys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. FB_IMG_1495744085894.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Well my bill has been getting paid so that's good and I have a Arvin filter for when they bloom I was just worried cause I heard that a big spike could be the reason they tip and I just started using 2 450w LED with a 6"fan and filter so I know that made my electric shoot up a bot

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not as much as you'd think... are they 450 true watts each? Most LED will list it as 450 but it'll be around 200 or so... but in either case it's really not that much imo. You can always run the lights 18/6 or 20/4 if worried about electricity.

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I don't think they're true 450 I think they use more around 200-300w but thanks for the tips guys... I already got a tenant selling a bit of weed from my house so I was a bit paranoid

• Like Like x 2
  11. Think about the people that still use the really bad 100W bulbs in their house lol... one bathroom with all the lights on could cause a peak like that lol.... now maybe if you had thousands of watts going and were in an apartment lol

Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 STIGGY, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    If it is Your house and you are growing
    Have the guy stop dealing or risk getting caught ..............
    Dealing traffic is a sure fire way to bring Police attention to your house.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. By all means, be a smart ass and knock yourself out regarding power company...but personally, I would rather be careful and cautious than not.

14. I don't grow weed so I don't have to be careful what your saying is bs though bruh, I easily put £70-£100 on my electric meter each month and I've never had the police round thinking I'm growing...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Agee s total bs, if it's paid on time you'll never have a problem. Plus if you have your card then who cares

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yea I told him he can't have people come here anymore they'll have to meet him around the block or chill here for a minute to make it seem like they came to see us

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. The selling will get you caught up faster than anything. Doesnt matter if it's your roommate. If they raid him, they find your grow right? Do you need a roommate? He know you are growing ? You trust him with that info ? What if he gets arrested? Still trust them knowing that if that happens?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I mean I trust him not to tell, we've been tight since we were in elementary school lol but yea I've talked with him about changing up tactics

19. electric company cannot and will not provide any information to the popos without a warrant. SIMPLE AS THAT. If you aren't paying your bills, they will shut off your supply.

20. Ok, he might be trustworthy. What about his customers? What if that k9 cop pulls one of them over? They may snitch. I'm just saying becareful. Don't be paranoid about electricity usage, be more worried about the dealing. Good luck . Hope it goes well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2