Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stonebag420, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Post your stories of run ins with the cops. Good or bad.

Only time I've every gotten in trouble was when me and a friend left my house to walk the train tracks to another friends house. The train tracks are technically town property but ill get to tht later. So as I was saying we start walking and not even 100 steps out my front door and cop says a car was broken into on my street and he wants to search our bags we say "no I do not concentrate to searches" but since we were on public property he was able to search us and i had my turtle bong and grinder 2 gs and some lighters. He goes through my bag and take everything exept my lighters and tells us he's been smoking twice as long as me and my friend have been alive. He says he is keeping them and tells me I picked out a nice piece and drives away.

2. Me and like 3 friends went outback his apartment complex to smoke a blunt real quick. Long story short, someone called the cops, cop came around the corner, nowhere to run. Cops were complete dickheads. Oh well. Pigs gonna be pigs.

3. in chronological order...

-got pulled over for not coming to a complete stop at a three way intersection. It was total BS bc EVERYONE would do it but I ended up getting a warning anyway and no ticket.
    -Got pulled over going 15 mph over the speed limit by a state trooper. I politely told him I was heading to class, which I was, and he let me off with a warning
    -College party got raided by cops. We are all smoking and underage drinking. I even admitted I had been drinking and they let me and my friend go.

I've never had a bad experience with police. Just be respectful and you'll likely get off as long as it's nothing too serious. Anyone who hates the cops is likely just a punk who blatantly breaks the law. I'll probably catch a lot of heat for that statement but I feel as if it's the truth. There's terrible people in every profession so I have no problem with cops.

4. Did you really say no i dont concentrate to a search? Maybe thats what got ya lmao

5. Both my parents are cops so needless to say, i have to be extremely sneaky when I smoke (I still live with them) Never gotten caught though so I guess im pretty damn lucky.

6. Never gotten in trouble with weed. I did talk to an on duty cop before about it and he said it should be legalized.

7. Cops show up to a huge push party with maybe 500+ 15-16 year olds drinking and smoking. Walk around with huge flashlights, pick up a few drunk bastards, and left.

8. Im not proud of it, but i used to have a drinking problem and landed myself on Cops.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b174ngpeJ5o&list=UU4waKqbma4Qu1D82H2vYrtQ&index=23]COPS TV Show, Naked Perp, Portland Police Bureau - YouTube[/ame]

9. damn they dragged your dick on the ground? thats fucked up

10. Do you look back at that and laugh, or is it still embarrassing? I found it kinda funny, but thought the threat of tasering was a bit much.

Have been caught sword fighting on the high street of a city, pretty much just asked to move on, cops thought is was funny.

Another time I was with my bro and a friend having a drink and a toke in a dingy abandoned car park at about 2am, police woman on patrol walked past just as the friend started to roll a spliff. He kept rolling, and chatted to this cop, casual as anything. It basically went like this:
    Cop: "hey guys, what you up to at this time of night?"
    Friend: "it's my birthday, been down the pub, just stepped outside for a quiet smoke and a drink."
    Cop: "ok no problem, do you know it's an alcohol restricted area though?"
    Friend: "yep, which means we can't walk around with drinks which is why we are sat on this wall here."
    They just had a bit of friendly banter, and by the time the cop went, we had another glorious spliff, huzzah. Just play it cool when approached ;)

11. It was the night before moving back to Canada, me and a friend met up at this park at like 12 at night (mind you I had a plane to catch the next morning) and I had to get rid of the 4Gs I had left. While I was waiting for him to get there i had explored a little, there was this gated little areas in the middle of the park, I never knew what it was and I was leaving soon so I was like hell with it I'm jumping that gate and when I got in there was lots of trucks and landscaping materials and so on. I go up to one of these trucks and the door was unlocked and suddenly I was so happy because I had the bright idea of hot boxing someone else's truck haha. So fast forward a bit and me and my friend get I. The truck start hot boxing it we can barely see each other, then suddenly he's was like "dude I wanna listen to that goddam radio but there's no keys in it", so he takes this screw driver and rips the part under the steering wheel off to hot wire it and trying to be all mechanical while totally stoned, he started connecting some random wires then all the sudden the high beams go on, then he's like oh shit and rips all the wires out of the dash board. We then was going to leave (it's 2AM) then he's like wait I wanna fuck this truck up, he kicks the whole dashboard off then stabs the screwdriver all in where the odometers where and the radios screen, pisses on the seats then he decides he wants to leave so we get ready to bail over the gate again and we see a cop car roll up(btw if I got busted I would of said bye bye to my flight the next day) so we jump off the gate and run to the other side of the courtyard to the other side and try to jump the gates there, I poke my head over to be stealthy and I see 2 more police cars, one a K-9 unit truck, so I was like fuck it lets book across that field and dip into where these condos were. I heard yelling and stuff, so I decided to split with my friend there and we wished each other luck and I ran towards my house (2 miles away). I had to sneak through people's yards to avoid the streets where the cops were lingering around with spotlights and shit, finally got home, snuck in my window, and when all was said and done it was 4. I have never been so scared in my life, I was 15 at the time only. But we both managed to stay off the radars and got home without arrests thankfully and on the plane ride home I couldnt help but to only think of how lucky I was.

12. i've had some bad run ins with cops.. but i'll share one of the good experiences i had last year during my freshman year of college. kinda funny how it all happened.

let me explain the setting first, its about 11pm at a huge parking lot at the University of North Carolina Charlotte.. me and my buddy were smoking a doobie in the back seat of my car (no homo, we moved to the back seat to hear the sub woofer, good thing we did). So after we finish smoking, some black guy comes up to this big, nice Ford truck parked in front of us. he tries to get in, its not open, he keeps trying to open the door (yanking on the door, trying to get in through the sun roof, etc.) and all the while this guy doesn't even notice my friend and I in the back seat. So my friend opened the back door and all my interior lights come on, and the black guy turns around and sees us. i wish i couldn't photographed his face.. he had the biggest "OH SHIT" look i've ever seen. anyway, he slowly started walking away and then starts sprinting away.

So we call the cops, they show up like 1 minute later (keep in mind that we're pretty stoned, and my friend had about 4 drinks that night also). On the cops radio, we hear another cop yelling and asking for help and that he's in a pursuit (it was intense, the guy almost sounded like he was crying), that chase he was in ended in a crash and the cops asked us to go with them to identify any suspects. So we get in the patrol car and ride around, and the cops ended up being cool as shit. we just had a normal conversation with them about half the time and talked about what happened the other half. Then the lady cop says "now boys, you're not in trouble or anything, but i just want to let you know that we know you were smoking a doobie in your car... we could smell it on you pretty much immediately. in fact, its pretty strong. but we're not mad we're glad you're helping out and if it were up to us, you could have all your little pot parties". so that was freakin awesome that they were cool about it, they basically just told us to be careful but otherwise the treated us normal. anyway, after that we went to to crash scene, there was probably about 25 cop cars, 5 police vans, multiple dogs, and a helicopter with a spotlight (apparently one of the guys tried running away). so we go up to an ambulance to identify this guy, bla bla bla, we go back to the station to write a report and stuff. whole ordeal probably took about 2.5 hours, but it was pretty fun actually.

turns out that the guy we saw try to break into that truck, ran away to his accomplices where they all ran away in another stolen truck. then they wrecked and that's when we identified them. it also turns out that they found 4 semi automatic gun's in the stolen truck too, so good thing nobody got hurt.

if you've managed to read this mini-book i just wrote, thanks for reading, hope it was worth it. it was a crazy experience in real life haha.

TL;DR smoked a doobie in my car one night, witnessed a guy w/ a gun trying to break in to a truck, and got to ride around in the back of a police cruiser for a couple hours with some cool ass cops that knew we were high as hell. :smoke:

13. O shit just had one now! So I'm longboarding to the other side of town (25 minutes probably) to sell my friend a bag and I'm in foxboro and there the patriots game today so there's cops everywhere and I go by a cop at DUI checkpoint and I go right through no problem he doesn't say anything just glance quickly but when I went by the second time on my way back he talks to me and says you got anything on you. To which I reply no and he says you mind showing me what's in ur pockets I don't have anything so why not I have an empty pill bottle that had weed in it he opens it and says it smells like weed I respond "cannabis" he goes "what" "I said its cannabis" and he said o I thought it was pot my bad on ur way. Haha dumbass

14. Concent like give permission haha sorry autocorrect. You don't have to let them search. Well if ur on public property haha

15. Only been pulled 1 time and got so lucky and learned the ropes before I ever rode dirty again

Late night driving around high with 3 friends. (17 at the time) we were going from party to party and brought 2 oz' of weed to sell at them and smoke. We met up with these girls who were wanting us to crash at there place and all I'm thinking if is getting some which really ducked me over. They were a little late and I had no idea to get there so they said meet us at Kmart which I knew how to find and was close. Yea he comes the stupid part I pulled into the empty parking lot at 3 am. Not even 30 seconds later a cop comes up and talks to me and says he's calling for back up because there was 3 of us so he says. Bullshit he smelled weed the car had been hot boxed and I knew he knew when a K-9 unit showed up. Because I refused a search. Anywho he made me do a sobriety test because it was passed curfew which I did fine but the dog went crazy at my trunk. My heart was pounding he reaches in there pulls out something I was to nervous to notice I was just expecting him to be holding the weed. He goes you wanna explain this? He's holding a back pack with $600 dollars in it. No idea at the time how it got there. I felt so good at the time they got us for nothing they called our parents and said we were out smoking weed because we were out past curfew so they had too but they couldn't find anything on me and we got the hell out of there. Turns out my drunk ass told my dealer friend just before we left a party he could take my weed cause I wasn't making any plays just to go get it himself.

Really boring story sorry guys haha I was just so thankful for having a dealer friend that took my weed at the time. Long story short I make sure to take all the right precautions now and never go into places like that

16. hell nah! I wish so- my sis bought me a bag for my 14th bday- she insisted- & im like "this is getting high? this is it!!? Why do people like it so much?"

But THEN, I turned 16. And met up w/ an old buddy. Kid said she was gonna get high, if I wanted to puff I could. figured how could it hurt me, ya know-

HOLY SHIT. i started to realize i was high when I had grabbed one of her trash cans and said it was like chicken, and the piled leaves were like breadcrumbs. I basically did her yardwork for her--all for the sake of my need for her to know about how it was just like chicken w/ breadcrumbs on it. And then I did a cartwheel. And then said, "Am I high right now, you think?"
    My friend just went "Yep."