Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CScottGREENS, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey GC! :). I made this thread cus I wanna hear some good cop stories (almost getting busted, getting busted, ect...). Mine was a couple months ago me and a buddy went to pick up 2gs from another buddy of mine who lives a couple miles from my crib. So we were waiting for about 10 minutes in front of dudes house when we started to feel a little sketchy( especially because we were already blasted). So then we see a lady down the street in her front yard and it REALLY seemed like she was looking straight at us. We were just like naw man, we're just paranoid. So we just ignored it and waited another 10, texting the guy what's taking so long and all the sudden a black impala rolls by and my buddy starts to flip cus he thought it was 5-0. I was like no dude chill the fuck out ur just paranoid. 5 minutes later...impala rolls by and STOPS. I immediately eat a pre-rolled that was in my pocket and my buddy ate an eighth. He comes up to the window, took our IDs, and then asked what we were doing. We told him we were waiting for a friend ( which wasn't a lie). He just said ok have a nice night. I was so relieved yet so fucking pissed that me and my buddy just ate like 5gs of some dank! Tell me your stories! :) :bongin: -Codey

2. Come on guys!!!!

3. I started a similar story...but regarding Probation Officers and stories of them NOT piss testing on non-drug related offenses. :) I know the feeling...

4. That s always the case.

5. lol any cops stories would be way too long to type...

6. about 2 weeks ago, a homie told me that some of his chickfriends were going to go to this lake and that they asked him to invite me(it seems im the only one that has a good dealer)
    so i go and this one girl started going crazy drunk. it was super sketchy(3 other guys and me were baked off our asses) and i wanted to take off. they told me to chill out, cops dont roll buy here. sure enough, pigs park right next to some guys car, comes out and asks what we were doing. we said that we were just picking up because we had had a party. the cop said that we better and we hauled ass out of there. super super lucky, considering i had about an ounce of weed:bongin:

7. [quote name='"fil0s0fy130294"']about 2 weeks ago, a homie told me that some of his chickfriends were going to go to this lake and that they asked him to invite me(it seems im the only one that has a good dealer)
    so i go and this one girl started going crazy drunk. it was super sketchy(3 other guys and me were baked off our asses) and i wanted to take off. they told me to chill out, cops dont roll buy here. sure enough, pigs park right next to some guys car, comes out and asks what we were doing. we said that we were just picking up because we had had a party. the cop said that we better and we hauled ass out of there. super super lucky, considering i had about an ounce of weed:bongin:[/quote]

Damn bro close call I'm lovin it! :) :smoking:

8. Kinda of a sad and stupid story :(

Well one day at school ( high school ) it was a bright early average morning, of course in the most livable place in the world, Tucson, AZ. I was chatting amongst my room mate and some of our friends, when a kid comes up to us ( that we know ) and offers me weed, me of course being a stupid teenager I said yes, and made the exchange right there. No teachers were around, I checked, and I have the eyes and ears of a hawk. So an average day is going by, I get to 4th pd. right before lunch, and I get called to the office by the monitor, he's pretty cool, but anyways I was nervous as shit cuz i had what I thought was a G in my bag when it was a dime, I got ripped. So I go to the nurse and they give me a sobriety test, I pass cuz I don't smoke at school, and the. I go to the asst. principle's office and sit down, and he asks if I have anything that I'm not supposed to.... And I'm like shit....okay so I just give him the sack...he calls the cops, I get arrested ( first offense ) suspended for 10 days and everything just kinda blew by, but now I'm sketch every time I have weed. But! I can control it and act like a ninja, so I'm pretty smart now, knock on wood.

9. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']Kinda of a sad and stupid story :(

Well one day at school ( high school ) it was a bright early average morning, of course in the most livable place in the world, Tucson, AZ. I was chatting amongst my room mate and some of our friends, when a kid comes up to us ( that we know ) and offers me weed, me of course being a stupid teenager I said yes, and made the exchange right there. No teachers were around, I checked, and I have the eyes and ears of a hawk. So an average day is going by, I get to 4th pd. right before lunch, and I get called to the office by the monitor, he's pretty cool, but anyways I was nervous as shit cuz i had what I thought was a G in my bag when it was a dime, I got ripped. So I go to the nurse and they give me a sobriety test, I pass cuz I don't smoke at school, and the. I go to the asst. principle's office and sit down, and he asks if I have anything that I'm not supposed to.... And I'm like shit....okay so I just give him the sack...he calls the cops, I get arrested ( first offense ) suspended for 10 days and everything just kinda blew by, but now I'm sketch every time I have weed. But! I can control it and act like a ninja, so I'm pretty smart now, knock on wood.[/quote]

That sucks man but kinda funny lol :)

10. ok it is christmas of 06.... my younger day's i was still in h.s. and my friend always used to sneak out and come over ... this particular he was on.e,and had a half o he picked up off our dealer and for some reason already pre bagged up.... we smoked out so fat for hour's just talking and decided to get food.. he had a razor scooter and i had a longboard.. we go to the nearest mcdonald's .. it was closed at this point like 1-2 in the morning.. so we walk down furthere into cop territory to try the jack in the box.. its closed but the drive through is 24 hours ... so we walk up to the window.. and knock.. we are right next to an ampm i see a cop pull up and i notice his eye's never come off us while he's parking.... i grab my friend and im like we need to run... the cop was already reversing out of his spot.. and i booked in onto the road behind the drivethrough and i tell my friend to follow me!!... im jamming on my board and popit up and catch it while running perfectly and my friend though because i was fatter they would chase me.. so he goes right trying to make it through the jack in the box parking lot.. on his scooter lol.
    i notice the cop's headlights are no longer on me and i run up a dirt hill and in right by somone's fence... outof breath dry heaving... i hear my friend on his scooter get hit by the cop car and thrown to the ground .. and "stop resisting"... and im just thinking fuck,man,smh... so i quickly look through this rod iron fence and can see an old lady watching t.v. i jump her fence ..ditch my longboard in her bushes... never to be seen again,btw .. i was just like i gotta ditch my ride. smh so then i jump her fence run across the street see a side gate open and just start running through backyard's jumping fences changing my direction working my way diagnoly through the houses till i was really tired and could hear the cop's hauling ass around me... and the backyard i was in had a hillside coverd in thick bushes almost like briar patch shit and i crawled deep into the bushes making myself hidden .. and just think im going to rest and wait it out... so around like 4:30 in the morning i wake up shaking cold and had woke up thinking i could hear police and dog's and the cop's were spraying down the bushes to drive me out.. so i just sat there trying to control my shaking .. and then after about 20 min's of that stupidity i think wtf am i thinking its raining and go walk up to the person's side door to there garage and walk in i find a switch with my lighter and turn it on.. it looked like an old person's home.. i came up on an old dirty undershirt out of a hamper cause my pj's were soaked... and i tried drying off and warming up and i noticed it was getting light outside found a umbrella and started walking back home.. i was still worried about the cop's... but i then made it to mcdonalds got my sis the food she orderd the night before got my self some and when i got home my sis was like wtf happend i knew somthing was up when you guys wernt back.. my friend got kicked out by his step dad.. i knew even if i just got picked up for curfew.. cause i didnt have anything on me at the time.. would have been enough for my stepdad to get crazy.. so anyway's my friend gets arested has all his weed taken gets abunch of shit from the cop's his nose broken by him to.. and he find's a little gram bag in his front t shirt pocket after the cops totally searched him... needless to say we go high..

and i have some other good cop story's where i run and hide but they are so long... maybe another time cause i doubt anyone is even going to read this long run on sentance lol.

11. [quote name='"budensity"']ok it is christmas of 06.... my younger day's i was still in h.s. and my friend always used to sneak out and come over ... this particular he was on.e,and had a half o he picked up off our dealer and for some reason already pre bagged up.... we smoked out so fat for hour's just talking and decided to get food.. he had a razor scooter and i had a longboard.. we go to the nearest mcdonald's .. it was closed at this point like 1-2 in the morning.. so we walk down furthere into cop territory to try the jack in the box.. its closed but the drive through is 24 hours ... so we walk up to the window.. and knock.. we are right next to an ampm i see a cop pull up and i notice his eye's never come off us while he's parking.... i grab my friend and im like we need to run... the cop was already reversing out of his spot.. and i booked in onto the road behind the drivethrough and i tell my friend to follow me!!... im jamming on my board and popit up and catch it while running perfectly and my friend though because i was fatter they would chase me.. so he goes right trying to make it through the jack in the box parking lot.. on his scooter lol.
    i notice the cop's headlights are no longer on me and i run up a dirt hill and in right by somone's fence... outof breath dry heaving... i hear my friend on his scooter get hit by the cop car and thrown to the ground .. and "stop resisting"... and im just thinking fuck,man,smh... so i quickly look through this rod iron fence and can see an old lady watching t.v. i jump her fence ..ditch my longboard in her bushes... never to be seen again,btw .. i was just like i gotta ditch my ride. smh so then i jump her fence run across the street see a side gate open and just start running through backyard's jumping fences changing my direction working my way diagnoly through the houses till i was really tired and could hear the cop's hauling ass around me... and the backyard i was in had a hillside coverd in thick bushes almost like briar patch shit and i crawled deep into the bushes making myself hidden .. and just think im going to rest and wait it out... so around like 4:30 in the morning i wake up shaking cold and had woke up thinking i could hear police and dog's and the cop's were spraying down the bushes to drive me out.. so i just sat there trying to control my shaking .. and then after about 20 min's of that stupidity i think wtf am i thinking its raining and go walk up to the person's side door to there garage and walk in i find a switch with my lighter and turn it on.. it looked like an old person's home.. i came up on an old dirty undershirt out of a hamper cause my pj's were soaked... and i tried drying off and warming up and i noticed it was getting light outside found a umbrella and started walking back home.. i was still worried about the cop's... but i then made it to mcdonalds got my sis the food she orderd the night before got my self some and when i got home my sis was like wtf happend i knew somthing was up when you guys wernt back.. my friend got kicked out by his step dad.. i knew even if i just got picked up for curfew.. cause i didnt have anything on me at the time.. would have been enough for my stepdad to get crazy.. so anyway's my friend gets arested has all his weed taken gets abunch of shit from the cop's his nose broken by him to.. and he find's a little gram bag in his front t shirt pocket after the cops totally searched him... needless to say we go high..

and i have some other good cop story's where i run and hide but they are so long... maybe another time cause i doubt anyone is even going to read this long run on sentance lol.[/quote]

Amazing man I'm fucking lovin it! Keep em
    Comin! ( if u want) :) :bongin:

12. my first day at adult school i had a under a g of dank my one hitter eyedrops and some cigs and i think im cool who gets searched there first day... even though this school is known for that .. so anyway's im in 3 period and i had made a bong and left it by my old school for the homies to hit before school and i would still be there with them through the bing i made... we some dumbass took the bong and a teacher could smell it in class and he got rolled up and told them it was mine... so the principal askes me if i have anything on me after taking my backpack im like no... i have on a big winter jacket lots of stash spots .. and my weed was in my lil pocket in my jean's and i just pushed the stuff i shouldnt have had further in my pocket... i pulled out my eye drops by acident and he was like that's ok to have.... i had a bunch of weed related stuff on my binder and he asked if i smoked and i said i did bu dont anymore.... i told him i got a ride from my mom and i wasnt smoking infront of my old school.. thought i was getting kicked out of school my first day there
    hahahaha

13. one time in az i was selling herb and i was meeting somone at a park by my house and these little skater kids were talking about how thew just got 40 buck's in a game of skate and said they were going to hit up there friend and get a sack so i showed em my herb and from behind me i hear a mom say you guys cant be here cunducting that kinda buisness and i guess they like pulled a knife on some little kids before i got there and she said she called the cops and there on there way and i thought it was all about my weed so i dipped and i get home and i can see the bitch eyeballing my house from the park and i tell my sis that i dont feel right about the situation like the cops would be coming by .. she assures me im being paranoid and that we need to go smoke and chill out .. so while were smoking on the side of the house and i hear a car door out front and my sis looks over the wall and there is a cop with a ar15... i grab my o and jump the fence and start running for the dasert and make it about a block and start dry heaving and i run to the dessert and stash my shit and look at my house and there are three cop car's and i see my step dad and mom drive up and he lets em in the house and tells em what happend and that they know i was dealing and said they could investigate and come back with a search arrent and charge anyone who tests dirty for thc with dealing .....

14. [quote name='"budensity"']one time in az i was selling herb and i was meeting somone at a park by my house and these little skater kids were talking about how thew just got 40 buck's in a game of skate and said they were going to hit up there friend and get a sack so i showed em my herb and from behind me i hear a mom say you guys cant be here cunducting that kinda buisness and i guess they like pulled a knife on some little kids before i got there and she said she called the cops and there on there way and i thought it was all about my weed so i dipped and i get home and i can see the bitch eyeballing my house from the park and i tell my sis that i dont feel right about the situation like the cops would be coming by .. she assures me im being paranoid and that we need to go smoke and chill out .. so while were smoking on the side of the house and i hear a car door out front and my sis looks over the wall and there is a cop with a ar15... i grab my o and jump the fence and start running for the dasert and make it about a block and start dry heaving and i run to the dessert and stash my shit and look at my house and there are three cop car's and i see my step dad and mom drive up and he lets em in the house and tells em what happend and that they know i was dealing and said they could investigate and come back with a search arrent and charge anyone who tests dirty for thc with dealing .....[/quote]

Holy shit bro! Fucking intense!! What ended up happening?!

15. #16 Magical Wizard, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

16. i left my weed hidden in a caynon and went home denied everything to my stepdad.. kept dealing cop's came by again and sometimes id bury my stash /throw it in the neigbors back yeard... they were never there it was a vacation home....i just ended up moving and stopped selling.. but my dealer's both got rolled up after i stoped, so im glad i got out when i did it was only a matter of time cause i lived in such a bunk ass small town...

17. Why carry that much on you at once? Unless you are coming from the dealer? Are you in a decrim state?

18. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']Kinda of a sad and stupid story :(

Well one day at school ( high school ) it was a bright early average morning, of course in the most livable place in the world, Tucson, AZ. I was chatting amongst my room mate and some of our friends, when a kid comes up to us ( that we know ) and offers me weed, me of course being a stupid teenager I said yes, and made the exchange right there. No teachers were around, I checked, and I have the eyes and ears of a hawk. So an average day is going by, I get to 4th pd. right before lunch, and I get called to the office by the monitor, he's pretty cool, but anyways I was nervous as shit cuz i had what I thought was a G in my bag when it was a dime, I got ripped. So I go to the nurse and they give me a sobriety test, I pass cuz I don't smoke at school, and the. I go to the asst. principle's office and sit down, and he asks if I have anything that I'm not supposed to.... And I'm like shit....okay so I just give him the sack...he calls the cops, I get arrested ( first offense ) suspended for 10 days and everything just kinda blew by, but now I'm sketch every time I have weed. But! I can control it and act like a ninja, so I'm pretty smart now, knock on wood.[/quote]

That's fucked up man.. did you ever get that kid back? Cause for sure I knew he snitched on you or else how would the office know about it?

19. [quote name='"budensity"']one time in az i was selling herb and i was meeting somone at a park by my house and these little skater kids were talking about how thew just got 40 buck's in a game of skate and said they were going to hit up there friend and get a sack so i showed em my herb and from behind me i hear a mom say you guys cant be here cunducting that kinda buisness and i guess they like pulled a knife on some little kids before i got there and she said she called the cops and there on there way and i thought it was all about my weed so i dipped and i get home and i can see the bitch eyeballing my house from the park and i tell my sis that i dont feel right about the situation like the cops would be coming by .. she assures me im being paranoid and that we need to go smoke and chill out .. so while were smoking on the side of the house and i hear a car door out front and my sis looks over the wall and there is a cop with a ar15... i grab my o and jump the fence and start running for the dasert and make it about a block and start dry heaving and i run to the dessert and stash my shit and look at my house and there are three cop car's and i see my step dad and mom drive up and he lets em in the house and tells em what happend and that they know i was dealing and said they could investigate and come back with a search arrent and charge anyone who tests dirty for thc with dealing .....[/quote]

Damn bro, what part do you live in?