Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mynameisbake, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I was watching cops the other day and almost everyone who was caught with anything drug related they all said its not there's even though it's in their car or lodged up their ass. Does saying its not yours get you out of trouble in any way? Or does it just fuck you even harder?

2. Does it look like it helped them at all? No. If course it doesn't. If its in your possession, you get in trouble.

3. That's what I thought I just didn't people are actually that stupid

4. They are actually that stupid, a good chunk of the population.

5. #5 Midwest Smoker, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    If you know for sure you are fucked, like they find it or they're is a joint in your hand. Just do yourself a favor, tell the truth and cooperate, answer all questions honestly, like your name, address etc.

If you get a nice cop, they may just turn you over to parents, assuming you are a teenager. Thats happened to ton of people I know.

If you do go to jail, the police report the judge reads will show you cooperated and were honest, judges like that. They may give you something like community service rather than jail time.

However, if you are selling and they know it, plead the fifth, you dont have to talk. Let your lawyer plea bargain for you and hopefully you'll get off easy.

Here are some pro-tips for dealing with the cops though.

1. First off - DO NOT ROLL AND SMOKE - in other works dont get high while driving. Cops can literally show up from anywhere no matter where you are and no matter how hard you are watching out. However, if you do choose to do this here are some sub-tips for rolling with weed in car.
    A. Only bring what you can eat. Guess what, eating an ounce isnt easy! A gram is.
    B. Do not bring a piece (pipe, bubbler etc.) Bring a joint, not a blunt, a joint, easy as fuck to swallow, looks like cigarette so no one seeing you smoke it things anything about it.
    C. Keep your weed in your glovebox locked, they will need warrant. And dont be stupid, if you got weed in there, dont keep your license and registration in it, dont want your stash following out second you open it.
    D. Make sure your car is legal to drive, in other words tags are up to date, license plate is on it, no broken headlights etc.
    E. For the love of God, dont be retarded, drive like a normal person. The main way people get caught with weed in cars is by simple violations. I did a defensive driver course at a police station and they said the will look for any reason to pull you over. So make sure you and your passengers have their seatbelts on, stay speed limit, hell couple under doesnt hurt, use your turn signal. DONT GIVE THEM A REASON TO PULL YOU OVER.
    F. Keep a moving target, if you go to a parking lot to smoke, when your done leave, and dont just go around the corner, leave the neighborhood, if someone calls you in they will look for car with your description.

2nd tip with cops that isnt bout in the car

Cops are people too, they have families and are just like you except they enforce the law, so treat them with respect. My father is a 16 year veteran of the police department. If you show little respect they may just send you on their way. If your loitering and they ask you to leave, dont yell "Fuck you pig!", say "Yes sir". A lil respect goes a long long way.

3. Dont annoy a cop in any way, dont intentionally do stuff to bug em. And dont site your rights at them the second they see you, its just a d-bag move. Most cops dont want to deal with all the BS that comes with a arrest unless they have too. They rather just you do what they say and them go on their merry way.

4. Know where cops are, its good to pay attention to routes they patrol a lot. So listen to what people are saying about cop activity, avoid roads they are frequently on.

Hope this helped, stay safe out there and be careful, unless you like jail time or community service.

6. Look if you are ever caught and you are not going to be let off. Say "I plead the 5th and I want a lawyer" and shut the hell up the entire time and do as you are told.

7. Great info, cleared up alot.