Cops who think they're better than everyone else.

Discussion in 'General' started by imtooprodude, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Man take that badge off and meet me alone somewhere you pussy prick bitch, is what I'd like to say to some of them fucking pigs. Your guys's opinions? :mad:

2. Yeah, in my area they just seem to try and punk you around. Just cause they have the power to do so and knowing you can't do shit about it. Bunch of high killers

3. OP, why don't you tell that to a cop in his face instead of being tough shit on the webs.

4. If he takes that badge off I will.

5. If I was a cop and you said that to me I would mop the floor with you.

6. And I'm not being a "tough shit" on the web, I said that's what I'd like to say to the cops. You have no idea what I look like, nor who I am in real life buddy. Haha.

7. This is exactly what I'm talking about

8. A few cops train at my boxing gym and let's just say those guys would leave you in pain man

9. Lol, I'm done commenting. I'm a big boy, I'd sure give them a hell of a run for their money.

10. If some ignorant ass came up to me and called me out like that, your damn right I'm taking off my badge and giving him the buisness, and I don't give a damn how tall you are or not your getting fucked up.

You gotta look at it in other perspectives then your own, some shit talker comes up to you calls you pussy ass bitch and challenges you to a fight, your just going to stand there and back down? Hell no I'm gonna dog that ass.

11. + If I said that to their face, I'd clearly get arrested or some shit, I don't want to get detained anymore than I have been. Haha

12. Big boy or not nobody can take a straight punch right to the jaw, your gonna fold. And you know what they say, the bigger you are the harder they fall.

13. True, but the cop was a little bitch, who clearly was bullied growing up, trying to take it out on everyone. So he wouldn't have taken his badge off, not everyone has our mentalitys.

14. Of course, we all meet people like that. Not much you can do about it but dont go in thinking your just got man handle somebody because when push comes to shove I'm gonna shove your ass.

15. Cops like that are fucking insecure pussies.

16. That's not what I mean. I am not going to randomly walk up to a cop and talk shit. I'm not saying your wrong.what I mean is that I have been caught and handcuffed just because my car would smell like weed, I would be straight up with them and still get put in the police cruiser. They searched my car without a warrant, but knowing how they are around my area you cannot act like a smart ass with a cop being how crooked they are. They will notice you standing up for yourself and will bring you down just by threatening you, by putting shit in your car that is not even yours. They abuse their powers. And not only with me, I've heard stories similar to mine, people standing up for themselves and the cops just pulling out a random gun and saying they could take you in for "having a loaded firearm".

17. I love when cops think they're badass know-it-alls.

I ask them how they did on the bar exam.....oh wait they didn't take the bar....lol have fun with ur $35k job you risk your life for

18. Oh haha, makes sense now.

19. I got arrested before and was with friends and a girl I was seeing. She said something like "I hate you and we're over asshole!" I just laughed and said I don't give a fuck.

Well she knew one of the cops and he got in my face. He was like "what do you think your cool swearing at girls and smoking?" Once again I laughed and said yeah, but I know I'm cool. And you better back the fuck away from my face, I have anger issues and I don't give a fuck if your a cop or not.

He walked right away. He was a little short shit, probably about 5'3 5'4. He had to look up at me becAuse I'm 6' I could of kicked his ass. But probably woulda got fucked by the other 7cops there.

Yeah...it was that bad. Had 6 cop cars, 2 dogs and 7 cops. I was laying on pavement with my hands behind my back got about an hour