cops waitin for me!! :0

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by racoonsuit, Jun 25, 2008.

1. so, i blaze in my bathroom, roll a joint and go outside to this park i've been smokin at. well right after i go inside i turn down my hall and go to the john. as i walk out two cops are rushing past me going to the elevator. i had my laptop and weed on me, so i bolted out the front door. ok, not bolted, but i walked out. these two chicks walk up to me and ask me why there are 3 cop cars here. i told them i didn't know, but that i just smoked a joint and i'm leaving. they laughed and one goes, see i knew it was weed. we gotta stop smokin inside.

so yea, now i'm chillin at the study building. good think i had my computer outside. i know they could've been there for any number of reasons, my adrenaline definitely rose a little.

2. Were they hot?

I'd ask those chicks to toke up with me, your crazy if you dont

3. well they were just hangin out smokin a cig. i told them tha we see each other to tell me what happened. and yes, they were hot. track short girls.

4. WTFBBQHAX! How they kno u der!? OMG! RAWRRRRRRRRR!!!! Sorry. I'm done.

5. aha, what the fuck dude, i'd be like, "yo, cops are after me, i need you help, smoke this joint with me quick!"

6. haha sounds like a case of paranoia when you're high :p

7. Soooo.. whats the word? Busted?

8. I smell bacon... :wave:

9. tell 'em your penis is wanted for murder and you need a place to hide it

10. hahahaha

you didn't offer them to puff on the joint?

11. Girls from the track team smoking?

That doesn't make sense. My best friends were all on the track team and if they even took a puff they would get murdered the next time they ran.

GJ for not getting caught :)

12. If you can't smoke a cig inside how do you expect to get away with smoking at all? Bathroom vent? oh who cares..

13. Jamaican shower bro :D

14. in my old neighborhood i was always smoking, and the cops were always there, and 9 out of 10 times they werent related