Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cops took out bud!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedankman666, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ok this is a long one so bear with me :smoke:
    so it was me my cousin my and two other friends and we didnt have any blunts or papers so we just smoked out of a bowl and was about to pick up a dub and my cousin had pulled over next to this little nature reserve area to make a call and pack a bowl because he didnt want to waste any gas. And this is right down the street from my house and my cousin (the driver) doesnt know this area very good and i told him to go somewhere else because cops go by here all the time because they know its a smoke spot but he insisted on staying there. and about a minute later we see a cop and i was already high as fuuck so for some reason i figured it was a good idea to look at him or some shit and me and him made eye contact and i looked away....then he turned on his lights and we started to drive away and put everything in the glove box. we then pulled over and the cop said he smelt marijuana and then asked the all the regular questions, have you smoked in this car, and what was on our pants etc. etc. they took my cousin out a searched him and then made him sit down in the wet fucking grass. then they were asking me where the "pot" was and i wasnt going to say anything.... until he told me that telling them where it was at would make it easier for us... so i told them, they searched us, grabbed three different bags and a loaded bowl..we each admitted which bag was ours and whose bowl it was, they went back to the car and talked about it. then they came back and told me and one of my other friends to get back in the car they harassed my other friend for lying to them half the time told him to get in, and then they told my cousin the only reason they're not going to arrest us because his dad is a cop and his uncle is a cop too and i guess they knew who they were... so they just took all of our bud and let us go and they even left allot of bud that we spilled everywhere in the glove box haha ive never been that scared in my life!! :wave:

2. Sounds like you got some cool cops. Lucky you:hello:

3. the cops are gonna go get mad high

4. Right on man, to be arrested where I'm from it takes a lot more than a bowl, anything under a 0 is an infraction not even misdemeanor :)

5. ur cousin owes u a bag for not heeding ur warning

6. atlesat a mad smoking sesh :bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. haha yea! thats what i was thinking, like how the hell are cops gonna just take your shit and not arrest you but, i was so happy it was unrealistic! :smoke:

8. Those cops are definitely smoking it. There's no need to turn in any evidence if there weren't any charges made, nahmean?