Cops Took My Bowl, But gave me back the CRACK HO!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dale24, Sep 5, 2007.

1. This is a funny story. Really happened to me!

I was working evenings at a telemarketing company. I got off at midnight. I didnt have a car at the time, so a friend of mine was going to pick me up from work that night.

I walked out the building and there he was with another friend of mine, I got into the car and noticed they had a girl with them. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but after we started down the road she started saying stuff like" I'll give you all 3 some pussy if you get me some crack. My buddies being the guys they are were up for this. so we went cruising the rough neighborhoods from crack house to crack house. After about an hour of this, we were getting tired of it so we decided to just leave her at the next house she went into.

As soon as she was in the door and before we could get the car started there were spotlights from 2 police cars upon us. We were ordered to get out and made lie face down on the pavement while we were each searched. none of us had anythiung but i had my purple bowl i had smoked some in from lunch. that was all. Sure enough the cop found my bowl. AND TOOK IT!

They checked out the crack ho and she had nothing as well. the cops bitched at us about hanging around crack houses. and as a condition for our release that night, they wanted to show us around the crack house we was at. It was extremely nasty and there were freaks of all kinds in there. 4 rooms and about 40 people crammed in them. the smell was sickening. After the cops had thought we had seen enough, they let us go and told us to get the hell out of town. we were more than happy to get the hell outa there.

Soon we were back on the road laughing about our near jail incident, I hears a girl's voice. IT WAS THE CRACK HO!

Cant believe it, they took my purple bowl, but they gave us back our crack ho?? Incredible!!

We stopped the car and imeadiately THREW her out of the car!

What a ride home from work!!

2. Damn thats some funny shit, why would you want crack-Ho pussy? Shits all nasty, did she want you to buy it or was she. Fuck that.

3. yeee thats what i thought

4. i once high fived a crack hoe..

now i have tetnaus,hepatitis a-z,gonarreah,and it burns when i pee.

5. Lesson learned, dont fuck with Hoes. :D

6. Haha. That reminds me of when a crack ho kidnapped one of my friends. Crazy bitch.

7. I Wouldve told her to let us put it in her ASS jus for fukin with us and makin us waste gas searching for " HER HIT "

of course i wouldve used like 3 condoms. Dont no where that ass been at.

:confused_2::poke: