Cops suck I rule!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DjGanja, Apr 19, 2006.

1. ill get the brooms

2. That made me laugh, cuz I can hear a voice in my head saying it, and it sounds so fucking funny. Don't know why. I'm kinda on the sketchy side about this story, but...

3. Wow man, if the story is true you definitely have some balls

4. Dude I can respect that. I guess you guys just take things like driving high and shit more seriously these days. And yeah my stories seem pretty out there I know, but thats only because I'm pretty out there. Anyway if I need to tone it down just let me know cause I like this forum and I'd like to be here for a while.

5. very funny, +rep

6. I cant say I believe your story although if by chance its fact, you're pretty brave. Got a few laughs out of me too.

7. Dude, I'm at work right now, and that story was badass... make my job more worth it.. fuck cops..

8. Thats fucking insane! You fucking owned those cops. lol

9. I swear this reminds me of Hunter S. Thompsons. :) :smoking:

10. lol i just looked at this title and saw it was labled "cops suck i rule" lol that made me laugh so hard. it made me think of a funny voice saying it lol idk.

11. That cop was a fucking poser... cops around here would have shot you in the head the second you got out of the car. I've had a gun drawn on me by a cop just for letting my hands drop below my shoulders because I'd been standing in the cold for 2 hours, stoned and drunk, and I was TIRED!