Cops still have no life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoueyGGG, May 17, 2020.

1. Was walking smoking a joint in my neghiborhood...

I see a cop on a bike down the street ahead of me

I put out the joint with my fingers

He keeps riding around and stops to question some guy in a car

He continues

I walk past

He slowly but surely starts stalking me on his bike

I try not to look back but continue walking

He rides past

Goes like down the block

Comes back to me and questions me about smoking weed 10 mins ago

I give him my 1 measly joint that I had

He puts it in a giant evidence bag

He gives me a citation

3 cop cars come to provide back up

$50 citation

You would think due to a world pandemic they would let little shit like a joint go, but nah.. He even said I wasnt going to jail, I didnt even know you could goto jail for something like that... I live in a decriminalized state where upto 10gs is a misdemeanor ..

Thank you cops

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thats why it pays to know the "laws" of where you are at.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You should've tossed the joint...or maybe it was so good it was worth $50?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. If it were that prime time..........we would........well, I WOULD........still be sitting here waiting for it to be passed to me.........:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would of ate it after puttin it out and deny deny deny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Honestly didnt think they were that bored to fuck with me for a joint and at first he didnt directly approach me so i thought I was good. When he did stop me he questioned if i grew or sold it lol

7. [​IMG]Got "things I need to take care of"..........FOR REAL THOUGH..........what were yalls names again??

8. Another Bust 18yo On here sonny!

any other stoner would keep walking
    any Russian would shoot the fucker

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. NEVER admit guilt. That makes it too easy for cops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I SWEAR Im innocent though............

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. havnt even read the post and i have a smile on my face

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. LMAO.........so you like to smile huh??:poke:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Man I don't go out much, like at all in the last 3 months cause i'm on the hustle grind. i get a botty call and head that way. small town cop pulls me over for no reason and the first thing this cute as mofung say to me, "do you have a medical marijuana liscense"? me, "no", her, "where's the weed at"? give her my fresh sealed double zipper with a 2.5g Sour Diesel that stinks a bit more than anything i've ever had in my life... I'm 43. goes back to her car comes back openning the bag and says "whew, that's a really nice nug, what a shame" as she stomps it out. just got a new car and didnt have proper proof of insurance and got a ticket. could have been way worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You mean you didn't feel protected and served? Only 3 backup units? What brave heroes! How could they risk such a dangerous heinous criminal mastermind escaping with plant material? They really should have called in a couple choppers and the SWAT team just in case.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Never trust cops. Giving a cop weed was foolish and what's odd is I have that Paul Rudd movie on right now as I write this where he sells a cop in uniform weed and gets busted. Foolish

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ahhh yes cops. Never trust a cop at all NEVER.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #17 Burrito Wizard, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    I saw a video where a guy somehow knew it was an undercover that wanted to buy bud off him. He thought it would be a good idea to try to troll him by giving him a bag full of flowers or something. They arrested him anyway. Pretty sure with their guns drawn. Cause why wouldn't you make a direct threat of death on someone for selling a plant (which it would've been either way).

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

18. Don't walk around in public smoking if you don't want to draw attention to yourself lol, you set yourself up for it :confused_2: smoke before you leave the house it's the safest way imo:smoke:

19. I remember seeing that & the cop still tried to arrest him for dealing :lmafoe::lmafoe:

It was kinda funny to see the undercover cop try to play it down at first lmaoooo

• Like Like x 1
  20. If you pay attention he asks if he's (his name or a cop I forget) and he says yes instinctively at first then quickly says no. Fucking idiots.

• Agree Agree x 1