Cops stake out their prey

Discussion in 'Security' started by paenk, Feb 10, 2011.

1. #41 Lovecraftknew, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    Gotta respond, this thread is an interesting read all through. Please everyone keep in mind that it is not as simple as the legal status of anything: if the cops do not like you they will find a way to make your life miserable. The best thing to do imo is to have the appearance and community rep that bests suits your interests, while maintaining maximum security against those who would be motivated by any reason to do you harm. That means being a "normal" member of the community and not shoving hated things in the faces of those that hate them. That hated thing could be a med card in the face of the cops on your porch or your GOP card in the face of your union rep. at work.

Concerning the political side of things...yes I think if it was legalized entirely, you can forget entirely aboout the small time grower. They would do to weed what they are doing to food production: centralize it, mass produce it, and criminalize those who produce and distribute on a small scale (see senate bill 510). So yes, sure it would be legal to grow cannabis so long as you were willing to pay $5,000 a year for a liscense fee and be subjected to regular random inspections from the safety police who would hold you to unrealistic expectations which only the largest growers could possibly meet...not using overpriced 'regulation' equipment or nutes from a liscensed dealer of such supplies, you could expect a healthy fine or to be shut down altogether.

Sorry, things have changed way too much in the last 20-30 years; good luck running ANY small scale independent operation without huge dollars to invest, much less something that many people are still against, regardless of legality. The terms (the laws, the tax code etc) simply facilitate established huge-corporations and make it nearly impossible to start anything up independently without having the substancial amount of capital involved in entering the system of pay-offs and legal graft.

I know...strong opinion for a first post but its a pretty intense topic.

2. Do you think you're best friend would have got stabbed if you could buy cocaine at the store?

And for some strange reason, the law making crack cocaine illegal didn't stop that mom from OD'ing in front of her kid. In fact, it probably made her hide her habit, which enabled her to down-spiral as far as she did.

I think you should learn more about these drugs. You seem ill informed.
    And I definitely think you should read something about Charles Manson.

Lsd is not a killer drug.. In any way. Its just as safe as cannabis. If you are stupid: you can get hurt. This applies whether you are smoking weed, taking acid, or if you're stone fucking sober.

And angeldust... I guess thats slang for PCP. PCP does not come from plants. Don't worry about that buddy.

Anyway. I agree. Most drugs are bad. You probably shouldn't take them. I know I don't.

But to say all drugs are bad if they aren't weed? Thats just as ignorant as saying weed is evil because it gets you high.

Some drugs are dangerous, and addictive. Others are not dangerous or addictive. It really goes case by case.

Try to have an open mind.:hello::hippie:

3. ok man and yes i did read the thread...i will just continue to get arrested and picked up for my daily medical use..thanks to folks like you

i either did not make myself clear or you are confused about what i am saying.

4. i say decriminalize it....not legalize it.

5. i saw a car parked at the end of my driveway(its pretty long) and it was parked at like a 45 degree angle.and when i looked at it out of the window it backed out and drove away.idk how long it was out there though. i might be paranoid idk :hide:

6. Actually, I think you're confused about who I was talking to.

After going back through this thread, I'm pretty sure my comments weren't directed towards you. Sorry if you thought they were.

7. haha i must have been pretty high then...its all good blade.

Puffer

8. I used to live in Arkanas and I lived in the country. I planted poison Ivy and poison sumac all around my property line and Poured all of my waste fertilizer runoff on them for 6 years .I don't know of anyone who would be crazy or stupid enough to crawl throught that to get a peek.

9. After reading a few posts I went ahead and skipped to the end so I can give my two cents... but, even if weed was taxed when legal, I'd reccomend the government use those funds for the solution to free healthcare. /shrug I'm not big into politics at all it just makes sense sorta. Excuse my ignorance..