Cops spelled backwards

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Yeah, nothing like a good second or even third generation!!

2. Damn, my boyfriend was just here and my stoned ass let him get away. Oh well half day at school tomorrow, gets out at 10:30 ;) ;)

3. 420girlie will be having some fun tomorrow!!

4. It looks very promising ;)

5. We'll be rooting for ya!!

6. Now how the hell did that happen????

7. Too much weed!!

8. Me too!!!!!!!! It feels like a Friday night for me. Weed, alcohol, and pills make me so happy!!! Hope everyone feels as good as I do!!!!!!!!!!!

9. well everyone spark one up for me! im off to the graveyard shift! yay!

10. I got yours burning right now. Speaking of burning, go burn that midnight oil!!

11. hey indiana .....your unemployed huh?

12. Nope, I'm an IT Manager/Network Administrator. Or in other words, I get to sit at work and post on the City all day!! And the best part is I'm just pounding away on my keyboard and people think I'm so damn busy!!!

13. sounds nice ......only time i post as offten as you have is when im out of work.....lol!

14. if anyone needs me, ill be playin with myself...cuz..well..hell

its the only thing im good at...

i conclude with....

ugh..me...stoned...

$[/12]

15. graveyard was hella fun. I played with myself before I went in..now is sleepy time. and indiantoker, where can a girl like ME find a job like THAT. hehe..nice.

16. You move out here with me, I'll hook ya up good!! :)

17. Lol, right on. I see you live in Alaska dirty d. We just got our first snow here in Indiana last night. It was great, I was outside smoking a bowl and huge flakes were falling down all around me. Nothing better than getting stoned on a snowy night, or any night!!

18. yeah we havent had snow down here yet but the tops of all the mountains have been covered for a mounth or so ...and it is slowly moving down.....

where i live it is a rainforest.....so we dont get as much snow on the ground as new england...

but you can walk up the mountain a little bit and be in all the snow you could want!!!

(they dont build up the mountains here cus they are too steep!so we all live at the bottoms of them)

its almost time to go glacier hicking!!

19. Rainforest huh? I bet that is pretty badass. My grandparents went on a cruise to Alaska several years ago. Ever since I've seen the pictures from their trip, I've wanted to vist. Looked like a beautiful place! I bet some glacier hiking is great!! Sounds like lots of fun. Those must be some pretty steep mountains around you. What's the elevation?

20. i think most of the mountains here go between about 3000 and 5000 ft

i ve been up to the top of a few of them ...not an easy task...

and it is beautiful here when the sun is out

which is not offten

but alot of people dont like to hike here becouse of the bears

bears will eat you .....if you suprise them or find one with her cubs!

Attached Files: