Cops spelled backwards

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Nov 13, 2002.

1. lemme lowercase that clit...

2. a....b....c......d.....e.....f.............g........h......i....j......k....l.....m....n............o

3. Sensi...........I am about to ..............no, wait........OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I definitely need a joint and cigarette now!!!!!!!!

5. point! set! match!

[​IMG]

6. so the lower case "o" worked eh?

7. That "o" just threw me over the top!!!!!!! God, you are the best............I'm all sweaty from your intense alphabet lesson!!!!!!!!!!!

8. i should major in elementary education

9. Yep, major in elementary education and minor in lick-o-suction!!!!!!!

10. OK THIS IS ONLY COMING from, the SOUTH PARK episode that was on tonight!!!! I dont really lol, think this way...BUT OMG. did anyone see this?!?!?!?! funny as hell...but MAN!!! WOW!!!

lol...I couldnt even teach elementary school.
    just college. ORL: Oral 1011; ORL: Oral 1021, Receiving; CLIT: Gen 1011, Anatomy; CLIT: Gen 1021, ABC's of the Tongue

11. Now, will there be a tongue's-on-lab so we can demonstrate and practice the skills you are teaching???????? LOL

12. On my skin
    And put the blame on me
    So you don’t feel a thing

13. The city has it's own ABC orgasmic alphabet.... Sweet!

Thanks for keeping me straight when stoned Norm.... I must of loss my head thinking weed before sex!LOL

15. hehe, orgasms are good!! Love the av.

16. thanks...I was gonna go with changin it up once in a while, to go with the feelin of the mood...but orgasms are just that damn good! ;) lol

17. Right on girl. Can't argue with that!!

18. no prollem BH...

i was stoned too...

hell..im still stoned.

19. We're all stoned!! Hey, hey the gangs all here!

20. i like joints....just cuz when ya gots abuncha roaches..roachweed fucks me up...

im getting stoned tonight:D!