Cops shoot unarmed 20 year old for marijuna!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by wakenbake4200, Mar 17, 2009.

1. fuk da police is all i can say.......

2. i hate police sooooooo much.

3. This is the kind of shit that makes me hate cops. Police departments tend to attract violent bullies into their ranks and it shows.

4. #25 Mboko, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    It's that terrorist crap.

The Israelis came over and trained all the USA policeman to be like Israelis shooting suicide bombers. When a USA policeman sees you, he does not see a fellow citizen of the USA. He sees an Arabic suicide bomber.

There was a guy that was chased by the cops for something. They finally stopped him and shot him after he stopped. His wife got on the TV and was crying about how crazy and vicious the cops were.

The cops shot the guy in the head, in the stomach and in the arms. That is how they train the military to stop suicide bombers. Head shot for kill. Stomach shot for kill. Arm shots so they can't trigger the bomb.

A guy I know was stopped by 4 cops. They were looking for trouble. They 4 cops got out of the car and surrounded the car in broad daylight with their guns out. They were ready to kill the guy and his passenger in broad daylight at like 3 o clock in the afternoon.

They were insane. They had recently had that anti terrorist training and they surrounded that guys car like he was a terrorist. Not like a guy being pulled over for a traffic stop. They would have killed those two guys at the slightest excuse.

Police today are not members of your community that are protecting you and your community. Police today are out of control murderers who think all the other members of their community, you and me, are suicide bombers who need to die if we even move a finger.

5. #26 BLAZEDED, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Its fucked up, cops are to quick to squeeze that trigger, I blame the training. Im sure most dont feel great after shooting a unarmed innocents, they may be cops but they are still human. I think they just get a bit caught up in the 'action' and over dramatise the situation in their head, and pull the trigger as soon as a suspect makes a sudden move.
    Oh and is that a bong behind him, in the picture in the news video(pause at 37 seconds)? the blue thing? Sure looks like a lil bong to me, bubbler?