Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cops searching your car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dealwithit, Apr 27, 2012.

1. if i was to buy a marijuana scented air freshener and a cop stops me and says he wants to search my car cause it smells like weed, can i just point to the air freshener(dankener lol) and say thats was causing it

2. Nah thats just arousing extra suspicion.

I don't know how much of assholes cops are where you live but here they'd have a drug dog in 20 minutes.

3. Not unless you want him to search for sure. That would be giving him probable cause pretty much. If they can smell weed they can search. actually dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would spray it in my car without weed at all in my car and go to the donut shop and see how many cops notice... Just for shits in giggles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. if your in canada

6. if it smells like marijuana, that's a good enough reason for a pig to search your vehicle

7. well i just found out in canada they cant search it for the smell lol

8. do they have marjiuana air fresheners? sounds dank.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why would you even buy that? I'd want to stay as low key as possible if I was driving around with bud.

10. Lmao, what kind of stupid question is this? Firstly, the air freshener would give him probable cause. Secondly, having a marijuana scented air freshener is a telltale sign that you have something to hide.

11. having a certain air freshener is probable cause?ive seen people drive with them but idk if they actually smelt like weed

12. This is just asking for trouble, man. Even if you don't have anything on you, why would you want to go through the hassle of getting searched if you get pulled over? You pointing to the air freshener and telling the cop that it's the cause of the smell is not going to get you out of it.