Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops read text?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Do you guys think cops would monitor someones texts from a person to their dealer?

2. I dont think this is possible :confused_2:

3. You seem to be watching to much csi... Cops don't need to track things they just need a couple of dumb kids who don't want to get in trouble

4. Not possible and against the law.

5. [quote name='"Battery"']Not possible and against the law.[/QUOTE]

Unless you got a court order.

6. Thanks for the re insurance guys. I was sketched out a little haha

7. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

Unless you got a court order.[/QUOTE]

How would they intercept the messages?

8. The way I see it if it's at that point the dealer's likely fucked already, and they won't bother going after a few of the customers when they've got the bigger fish. Either way you're in the clear to just text your dealer.

9. they dont really intercept them but when they have a CI set somebody up if you use a phone you also get charged with unlawful use of a telephone or similar device.

10. I doubt they'd monitor texts, but I've seen a cops episode where they caught a crack dealer in the ghetto. Someone called the dudes phone and the cop answered, acted like the dealer's girlfriend and got some more information from the dude.

11. I think they can

I know in car accidents around my area the cops will check and see if you were spending texts at the time of the crash

12. [quote name='"moonman840"']I think they can

I know in car accidents around my area the cops will check and see if you were spending texts at the time of the crash[/QUOTE]

Yeah they can see what time and what number when you sent them. This info is on your bill. They can't read the actually messages though.

Then again with the patriot act I don't know.

13. Actually, where I live, cops can legally look through your text messages.

14. Yea man I'm pretty sure they can, due to the before mentioned Patriot Act. <--- why would they pass that!!??!

15. Who cares? I erase my entire phone every time I see the red and blue lights, i keep a back up on my iPod at home so I just sync them and replace all lost BS.

16. because of 9/11

17. [quote name='"Superweener"']Actually, where I live, cops can legally look through your text messages.[/QUOTE]

Where you live?

18. They do.
    But they're after people pushing heavy loads. (15+ lbs)
    They're not worried about some kid trying to pick up a couple oz's.

19. 1.)Lmaoooooo wtf u now the goverment had HD cameras in color in 1905? Shits possible.

2.) Against the law lmaoo yea government follows laws I frogot:D