Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops Outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nugget Farmer, Aug 7, 2011.

1. ....you live in cali dude... possesion of marijuana is only an infraction. its just like a traffic ticket. you just pay a small fine and you dont get a criminal record.

2. #42 Nugget Farmer, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im not worried about the cops punishment, im worried about parents punishment

3. #43 Nugget Farmer, Aug 7, 2011
    Ahah when we saw the cop we hid it, then when they left we couldn't find it for the longest time

4. I dont anyone who couldn't qualify for MMJ....Care to give me some examples of people who dont qualify.....

5. Your scared of your parents ?? Hmmmm....

6. #46 Nugget Farmer, Aug 8, 2011
    My parents are pretty well off and have nothing to spend their money on so im a profesional moocher. If they caught me id have to get a job, move to a shitty apartment etc. Yes im over 18 if u were wondering

7. Actually if they so much as smell it and then "hear noises similar to the destruction of evidence" ( example, a lighter flick, a toilet flush, a sink run ) they can bust down your door legally without a warrant now.

Thanks supreme court...douchebags.

8. It doesn't matter to them, UNLESS someone is calling constantly complaining about pot smoke and making them take their coffee to go. Now you're a problem for them.

If you don't believe me just keep doing what you're doing, OP. They will send you a clearer message if they need to.

Also, if you live anywhere inside civilization, your police department using dispatch software. They WILL log your house as a problem if they recieve constant calls about it. Then that alert goes to every cop who goes to that neighborhood.

9. some old lady prolly called and told on you. legally the cops have to come out if someone calls. but i would be a little bit safer next time just to be sure

10. Not true everywhere. The police can decide to ignore frivolous calls.

11. i noticed your profile says you live in southern california, don't worry about it. They weren't there for you, weed is practically legal here.

12. Dang dude, that sucks. I would keep it down a bit. I know how you feel this happend last night. We were blazing up in the garage same about 10 bowls+ the windows were open and it reeked! All through the house and shit then the cops come knocking at the door at 1:30 in the morning. Talk about paranoid.