Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops on the GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SalSilva, Mar 30, 2012.

1. They obviously browse over the site, I mean they would be stipid if they didnt....but its not like they go and try and bust members off the site and shit, that would be retarded of them. They probably do look, and the odd idiot who talks about his "100 pounds int the trailer,no big deal, just a bit of the stash

2. Fuck the police.

3. I am guessing (100% guess) that it is because the police cannot prove that it was you who posted whatever it may be.

Only thing I could really think of but I also agree with that statement.

4. do you guys know how many other weed forums they would have to look over. im sure they have other drug forums they would rather sit and watch over THIS one

5. I doubt they come here much trying to bust people but that's not to say there arent a few desperate ones who do. Regardless im gonna ignore somebody who comes across sketch.

6. [quote name='"ripthereefer420"']if not a cop, theres still SOMEONE you dont want to know about the qp i got in the freezer. but i kinda give it the IDGAF outlook.[/quote]

Dont keep nug in the freezer bro the tricomes fall off and believe me you wanna be smokin those. In an airtight jar away from light, heat, cold, or moisture is best

7. [​IMG]

8. fuck the police!!!

9. The question is, how many cops are on here to bust people and how many are on here for the same reason we are?

10. now, i think cops do occasionally enter, but like many of you said; not to arrest.

11. Cops won't know shit. Half the post don't make sence cus of high mother fuckers lol. And every other post is a big big pic of nugs, or pics with funny as comments only we laugh at after a good rip lol. Or videos that's are perfectly cut off at the head.. simply no evidence to present a case which a lawyer can easily get dropped.

12. Hell yeah :metal:

13. Man you know some of those cops toke

14. Two words... Fuck it.

15. your the po po

16. I'm sure there are cops on here, there are forums for cops who agree with legalization.

17. Well, the cops have something called a "dog" these days for dealing with hidden pot. Hehe. If you get PM's from someone trying to sell you something, be concerned.

18. Are you a 65 year old grandparent, asking about the GC. Cuz my gramma asks me if I am on the Facebook all the time. :p :p :p