Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops on the GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SalSilva, Mar 30, 2012.

1. There's one reading this right now...

2. Why did you quote stoners? It made it a little weird for me to read.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY]Fuck The Police - Pineapple Express - YouTube[/ame]

4. Most cops aren't going to come to a stoner forum to "research". If anything they'll come here because they want to "troll" us, seeing as drug users love to harass police forums. This is so arbitrary I wouldn't worry, just toke up and post on your favorite stoner forum. :bongin:

5. Not worried, live in Cali, could post up in the middle of the street with my bong and just told to do it on the sidewalk, original rec framed and hung up around my neck like a boss

6. Do you like the term "stoner"?

7. Yeah last week i had this guy named "Brian" send me a private message asking for a hook up of 1/2-1 ounce. He said hed give me his id and gave me his #. Also he had only one post.

8. Burn EVERYTHING and never look back. Just run.

9. if you're a cop and you're here to somehow bust people, lick balls.

hahahaha please share?

10. There's a lot more sites the cops are watching a lot closer than they are grasscity (if they even are). Cops only really care about sites where people are selling drugs off of them (they do exist), not discussion forums about drugs.

11. I wish I could say that was true, I wish I could say that cops and LEO wouldn't spend the time and resources on an internet forum........ BUT I also wish that cops wouldn't go to a high school undercover and pose as a student for MONTHS just to bust kids with a little bit of weed.

You read stories all the time about cops getting involved and going undercover with tiny protest organizations, tiny rallies, wasting tax payers money and valuable resources. I wouldn't be suprised if some bullshit cop or police department/LE agency spent time and money looking at this site.

12. #32 greenbliss, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012

you're thinking of Ivapethat

Not now, he got banned like 3 months after he said he was a cop. I don't know if it was related to that or not.

I worried about cops on here for a while before i joined, like they would track my ip for my small personal amounts. Then I was like fuck it, this is too good of a community to pass up, plus I realized that for this community to work, they can't be arresting people left and right like i imagined.

13. ehh there is a chicago dank thread that I used to post pics to pretty often.

Ended up getting like 10-15 messages from people looking for hook ups. A lot of them were brand new members, had no posts, etc.
    Now, I'm sure most likely these people weren't cops. Just desperate stoners looking for a hook up.
    But it did creep me out a little bit, and as a result I dont post pics that much any more on that thread.

14. No one will ever be in any legal trouble for any posts they make on GC, even if 100s of cops browsed this forum.

15. And what are you basing this off of?

I tend to agree. For one, if some one did get busted because of GC that information would be all over grasscity pretty fast.

16. #36 JustinCredible, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    cops arent assigned to the internet their assigned to the streets, the neighborhoods, the corners. come on people its a police state mentality not sopa

edit: and sorry to the guy who said the cop guy got banned http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/721997-gc-suicide-ask-ex-cop.html
    this is the guy they are referring to. not even the same name that dude mentioned above ^^^. this guy is not banned, hes an ex cop

17. I'm a cop....:smoke:

18. A cop may come here every once in a while.. for whatever reason, maybe to keep up with the "times" or something. But they don't come here looking to bust stoners or anything.

19. huh? i reported him, he got banned and thats that

20. He was obviously joking