Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops on the GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SalSilva, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I am relatively new to this forum so I don't know if this is something that's been brought up but I wonder if law enforcement browse the boards to learn more about us "stoners". Like the places we hide shit, etc, etc

2. Yes.Cop's are all over the place.

3. Haha, I doubt it is actual cops.
    But, Google owns the internet, and the government owns Google.

But, where you hide your stash box isn't really concerning to anyone else besides maybe your parents or local law enforcement. You're safe.

4. [quote name='"Bakedmagiii"']Haha, I doubt it is actual cops.
    But, Google owns the internet, and the government owns Google.

But, where you hide your stash box isn't really concerning to anyone else besides maybe your parents or local law enforcement. You're safe.[/quote]

Google's been pretty good actually with refusing to give the Government information.

5. Well they may not be active members, but you can count on them at least lurking and reading.

6. if not a cop, theres still SOMEONE you dont want to know about the qp i got in the freezer. but i kinda give it the IDGAF outlook.

7. if i were a narc, id be on gc like flies on shit man...

8. I don't think the evidence could be used against someone in court tho. Hard to prove who posted is same person who they would arrest. And I don't think it is grounds to get a search warrant. An they would pretty much only care about the grow forums anyway. Plus they can't prove that you are even illegally smoking or growing.

9. I would be surprised if none of us blades are cops ourselves.

10. I think that cops certainly do lurk on here, and a few people say they get PM's from cops asking about hook-ups in their area and shit.

IMO, if you're a cop and you get assigned to lurk on GC all day you have to have been last in your class at the academy or you're just the shittiest cop ever. I dont really worry about it too much.

11. I smoke Tobacco. Really dank, Tobacco.

12. I can't think of his nickname right now, but in the past I've seen posts from a former cop and weed smoker.

13. He has a thread where you can ask him questions too. I think its in this section or general.

14. Wait, how do we know you're not a cop and you're just posting the question to attempt to trick us? :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, relax, have fun here and stay high.

15. Personally, I would hope that unless an LEO is doing it on their own personal time, that they have not been relegated down to the level of trolling a cannabis forum just to look for "intelligence". Needless to say, about 99% of the globe feels they have better things to do with taxpayer money.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few LEO geeks playing mouse jockey all day long that are PAID to troll sites searching for information, but honestly, that's what search engines are for. They don't usually pay people to do that job anymore, unless the HUMINT value-add is worth it.

16. Yea they exist on here. I have had a couple messages asking, and one MOM offer that was too good to be true.

17. Just because you've had people PM you for hookups, doesn't mean their cops... I've had plenty and they all came off as desperate stoners. I obviously never message back, but it isn't because I'm worried they're cops.

18. We should be more worried about who is fireman on here, or a cia operative, or a pastor

19. I'm a cop and I love weed!

20. i find it suspicious the way you quoted "stoners" o.0