cops on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by designatedtoker, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so i noticed im getting a lot of PM's asking shady questions, how to grow, where to find bud in my area.. all these people have 0 posts on the website, a little weird, right?

2. Yes, report them that's what I do. I wouldn't doubt they are cops. I get asked for AZ bud atleast once a week. So yeah report them. FUCK YOU PIGS.

3. just ignore em...theyre either retarded people, or retarded cops..either way theyre DUMB

4. Pass the usernames onto RMJL or someone.

Maybe they're 13 year olds too scared to post on the forum :p
    Or serial killers

5. I would report them/ignore them, asking questions like that is against the rules (where to find bud).

6. report them if you like. I am new here but no one has ever asked me anything similar. if they did I would probably forward the PM to an admin or mod

7. most of us are

8. Dude, serial killers? Really?

I'm not trying to sound twisted or anything, but a serial killer going after a stoner is like using dynamite to catch fish. What the fuck is the challenge in that? :D

9. what you do is indulge them.

i just had a big conversation with a dude asking me how to grow outdoors.

i told him i dont knwo but i can do it inside.

so i went into this big ass thing about how i do it.

i dont really. but he sucked it all in.

what the fuck are they gonna do over a fucking computer. yeah its having attention on you but anything said on a computer is only hearsay and they cant prove you are even the one who was on the account at teh time you said anything.

dont worry about anything.

10. ^^truf

[​IMG]

11. dey comin to get chu mang.

12. #12 onlinepotORG, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010

For any of you who are running either marijuana message forums & other drug related websites, This is what you need to be checking 'Your Stats Pages" For "Links From Other Websites"

This is the last known website that "The LEO's were hiding behind" while checking everyone out!

Since we outted them on this link "https://imcis6.indygov.org/BM-Login/" It STOPPED!
    & Then we started getting the hits from the below link. "The International Atomic
    Energy Agency" & I highly doubt that someone there was kind enough to put up a
    link To Us On This "Dept Of Defense Secured Web Server"
    http://www.iaea.org .

This site that you need to keep looking in your stats page from hits from
    other sites from http://www.iaea.org they have been around on my site before but always in
    small hits amounts. But with the recent surge of "Government Interference" that we have been
    getting lately. In the Month of April they have hit our site 148 times,

Now incase you don't
    recognize their initials, The site is "The International Atomic Energy Agency" Which is a
    little hard to believe that someone was so kind to put a link up to us on it. Its a "USA DOD Dept Of Defense Secured Website". So it appears that some US Government Law Enforcement group is hiding behind
    this website link in order to Avoid Online Detection & Leaving Their Real Footprints On Our Stats Page, ​

13. If they're cops , they're stupid cops. Nothing here is viable in court

14. Yea man their on to you I suggest you build an underground tomb and hide for a few months. Then resurface as a mummy and use your super strength to destroy your areas police force then smoke a blunt to celebrate.

15. They busted some guy on YouTube for videos of smoking. The fact that you admitted that you grow inside, is evidence enough. :smoking:

16. Youtube is a US based site. GC is not. Websites do not fall under in plain sight laws. If it were, Thepiratebay would have been long gone

17. I really dont think cops are that desperate to arrest weed smokers tbh

18. Thats why I don't list a location. Cops are probably like "THIS GUYS FROM ARIZONA I BET HE SUPPLIES LIKE THE WHOLE STATE OMG OMG OMG *boners* "

19. Use a fake name when you come back, can't be to careful.....

20. haha same happened to me. asking how to grow n shit. If they wanna come get me, a personal user, not a dealer or grower then let them. We'll see who ends up with egg on their face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.