cops on gc

Discussion in 'General' started by Merx008, Aug 7, 2009.

1. sorry if there is a thread on this, but do you think alot of cops go on this site, because there are alot of posts saying im in this place and i need some reefer, i dont know if those are desperate kids, or cops?:confused:

2. probably LEOs

3. nah cops arnt going to waste their time tracking people trying to get weed 5 states away. dont worry but just be smart, dont look for any deals on GC and you'll be fine :)

4. Its against the rules anyway

5. thanks for the responses

6. this in Mr.Herra with the DEA,your all under arrest,now grap some wall:D

[​IMG]

7. Yeah he is, it's cool though... He only reported one person from the site, only because he was being a dumb ass, kid only got 3 years though, not too bad.

8. #10 BuzzLightOne, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    I used to go to welcome new members to the city. I stopped doing that because sometimes they would PM me and ask too many questions.

I can tell a lot of times just because of the way they post. I get weird vibes from new some members. But there is really no way to tell for sure. If they sketch me out, I politely get to the point that they need to go elsewhere for information.

I also think that some have established membership accounts and then wait a few years to begin posting. Like we will be more chill with a member that has been here for such a long time.

Always be helpful, but not too helpful, if you get my drift. Be smart, any information someone may need can be found on the city. Beware of these kind of poster's and their PM's :)

9. lol i'm sure they have looked here before

but even so i don't really care

and this reminds me of some of those disclaimers.

they r so damn annoying, like "whatever i say here is fictional. the pictures where found on google, blah blah" lol NO ONE CARES no cops are going to come after u or your little dime bag

though some of the users on here might have a good reason to use a disclaimer

the ones that don't are the ones i guess i'm talkin to

10. #12 chronicman00, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    He had it coming. He had a good lawyer too it should've been 5.

disclaimers are paradoxical. since they claim everything they say is fictional.

example: everytime I talk I lie. im lying to you right now.

11. uh, wat?

12. if anything they'll see that pot heads are not dangerous. not like any people are harmed here or deals going down

13. And he's eligible for parole after 1 year, that's easy shit.

14. Ill second that.
    Not that I agree wit doing time for posession, but, umm huh?

15. I think they are here to try to get some dumbass to hook-up. :smoking:

16. dont worry me an chronicman only arrest the trolls

17. damn right you motherfuckers better not be trollin' cuz we'll be patrolin'

18. Holy shit bro I know what your talking about i hate that shit so much. Its like
    WARNING: ANY INFORMATION POSTED BY (user) IS FICTIONAL AND I DONT EXIST IM NOT A HUMAN WARNING WARNING. or some stupid ass shit like that lol u get the drift its so annoying.

Anyways, I think cops maybe look at this site but idk if they create accs or not. seems a bit extreme and i dont think they would ever get to bust anyone haha.