Cops on gc

Discussion in 'General' started by rotk, May 16, 2009.

1. I searched for this and got nothing so idk if this has been said before. Do you guys think cops monitor GC and just wait for some to give an address or a name or something? Even if they do they do I wouldn't think they have enough evidence to track you down.

2. I would imagine they do or its my paranoia, but i couldent see them making a case against you based soley on your internet pictures/conversations, but im sure if you already had some sort of drug offense and they needed evidence your computer would be a target.
    Although i see people posting large "non medical" grows here and even "medical" i dont even like to tell people things like that.. let alone post my grow. That im sure catches there attention.

3. this server is based in the Netherlands i do believe, so anything the cops would find, doens't count against you in court.

4. Ding Ding Ding. +Rep for You!:D

5. I am policia.

DEA to be precise.

Spent 30 years in the CIA.

6. Use to be a cop on here "I vape that."

7. There was a cop on here, but he was banned for some reason. Not sure what ever happened with that, he might have just been the most successful troll in history.

But if there were cops monitoring this site, the only ones that would need to be concerned are those that frequent the growing sections.

8. In the same vein, I know this is common sense, but it's always a good idea to make all of your social network pages... myspace, facebook, etc. private to friends only.