Cops on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by soserious, Oct 9, 2012.

1. So i'm pretty sure i got a pm from a cop or something.

This dude with 100 posts just pmed me and was like "hey i saw one of your posts. I was just wondering how much bud goes for in your area"

Then some other dude left a message on my wall saying "hey hit me back about this pm that i sent you"

I never got the pm and the message was old. But when i clicked on his profile the same guy who was asking about bud in my area had posted on his wall What do you think? Cops?

2. Not necessarily, could just be a curious guy. That is strange though. The only reason I don't think its a cop is because that doesn't incriminate you at all so it just seems like a pointless question.

3. Yeah a cop would gain nothing from that question

4. #4 NasaJoe, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    tell them to go suck a dick

5. That isn't even suspicious..

6. some dude with 2 posts tried to sell me some og kush wax...sketchy shit. It looks dank though

7. Think I got the same guy as you. I responded turned out it was some dude in cali looking to expand operations... Fuck that shit.

8. Hope y'all reported the pms. We don't need that shit happening to the more naive or desperate/misguided members.

9. Those messages will happen if your on GC, just ignore them. Im certain this is a protected site just be smart :smoking: