Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cops mj test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PizzaBagels, Sep 4, 2008.

1. second.

had an 8 hour class for some wreckless driving awhile back. the pig teaching said that when he crosses his finger/pen in front of your face and you've been blazing (or other things...i suppose) your eyes will do some fluttering. may have been pupils bouncing...something along those lines.

2. god damn. that cop had it out for you didn't he.

3. Yes, he was on like the DUI team, he had only been a cop for a year, but his report was about 3 pages long. Even if I had a tape recorded recording everything he said, he pretty much did eveything perfect, even my lawyer was amazed. For many reasons I should not have gotten on a diversion program which I will not mention, but my lawyer pulled some strings and I managed to get a reference from the DA and got on which saved my life, because I really didnt have a strong case.