Cops mistake weed for marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by mushroomsatsuji, May 24, 2010.

1. can anyone get a pic of this plant they mistook for marijuana ? i wanna see how dumb theese cops are exactly...

2. [​IMG]

Voila! Horsemint.

Looks more like corn to me :D

3. my god cops are dummer then a rock......it looks nothing like pot!!! they have nothing better to do then rip out plants....and not murders and child rapests know WHY because they are murders and child rapers.

well my yard needs some weeding i better phone 911.

4. When the cops saw that, they probably was like "Damn someone growin that purp!" lmao

When I need my yard done I'll call the police and tell them I think someone is growing cannabis in it.

On a serious note though, thats what they get for focusing on such small stuff. It finally bit them in the ass. Hopefully now they'll focus more on more important shit. And that kid's parents should be fined for that, to teach him a lesson.

5. Its in the OP

6. Yep. This does look like pot. Totally. Seriously.

[​IMG]

7. Hahaha wow.
    The only thing smoking that will do is give you fresh breath.

8. bwahhahahaha stupid Pigs!!! thats hilarious

9. if that thing is enough to fool cops... have a 12 foot japinese maple tree in my backyard. I'm fucked. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Damn man, that does look like weed. I had one back at my parent's house before I left for college... except I didn't smoke weed then so I never noticed haha.

11. #32 Nutrition Facts, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    i use to pick leaves off and mess with my with my friends...

me - so ive been hiding something in my closet
    them - youre gay?
    me -stfu, (hand them a giant leaf, ive been growing something)
    them - NO FUCKING WAY
    me - im messing with you thats from my Japanese maple. TOTALLY LOOOKS REAL RITE?
    them - LOL YEA
    me - LOL
    them - LOL

...thats not the actual conversation, i cant remember the actual conversation. but hat's kinda what happened.

12. what has this world come to when even law enforcement, a group of people trained to spot this stuff can mistake something that is not even remotely close to what Cannabis looks like is beyond me? LOL Tool bags!!!

13. Shit. I have one of those in my yard too, although the leafs are red. But if I get some color-blind cops, i'm screwed:eek: