Cops knock on my door while I'm stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alienbabe, Dec 31, 2016.

1. I was smoking in my room at about 11:00 p.m. just chilling listening to Pink Floyd Division Bell with all my lights turned off. All of a sudden I hear a knock on my front door and I am really stoned at this point. Smoked 3 bowls and a joint. Earlier in the day I smoked parked in my driveway with some friends where the neighbors could see us and figured they must've called the cops. I'm so freaked out but I figure I'll just lie in bed and not answer it and eventually they will leave. But NO. This loud knocking on my door continued for 30 minutes and I just lie in my bed scared to death praying they will go away. Then they start knocking on my bedroom window and shining a flashlight in. So I finally give in and open the front door about to shit my pants thinking I'm going to see a police officer at my doorstep. It wasn't. It was my two stupid friends who just bought a pet rat and they wanted to show me it. I held it in my arms it was so adorable. It's white and we named it Floyd. I was so thankful it wasn't the cops though. I bitched them out for scaring me like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  2. [​IMG]who doesn't use this when fucking blazed and not in the mood with dealing with the world

• Like Like x 7
  3. They cant call or text you wtf?

4. Trapped like a rat in your own home. Sounds scary.
    :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your friends sound like assholes. Anybody knocking like that at 11 at night is leaving with a limp and one less stupid pet rat. WTF?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had that happen to me as well .. including the part with the flashlights and everything..

Except in my case, it was real cops. They came to rescue my roommate who was attempting suicide.

What's funny is I was just about to light up that night, while having plants growing in my room. Luckily, I didn't light up. :p

7. Hell yeah, man!!!!! I'd be scared as fuck!!!!!! But you lucked out it was only your bros!!!! Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "