Cops!!!!!! Help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ZBORIL, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ok a cop car just drove in front of my house slowly i am growing 3 plants in my closet and im 16 what would i be charged with also its my moms house. somone please help me out im scared shitless.

2. if you havent told any one about your grow then you should be fine, but if you were a big mouth and were bragging then you had this coming, and why are you putting your parents in that line of danger, your mom could go to prison for having them growing on her property. I wouldnt treat my parents like that, oh also comeback in 2years

3. If you haven't told anyone then you're fine. Unless your plants are budding and reek..

Also, get those plants out of your mother's house. Don't be stupid. You wouldn't want her to go to jail would you?

4. Yeah grass city is for adults sorry pal. I wish I was sixteen again I would grow 100 plants lol

5. aye david you live in oregon also what are the charges? also i only have 1 perosn that knew and he gave me the seeds. also my mom has a super bad back and she was thinking about getting her weed card. any suggestions?

6. also your parents could lose their house and belongings. dont ever grow at your parents house, especially if they dont know. if its illegal to grow and you are not able to accept your own consequences i suggest not doing it at all. most of us here are older and legal to grow for medical or recreational purposes. dont be an idiot. just my 2c

7. This post has pissed me off a great deal.

8. well my mom was planning on getting her weed card dude to her bad back. should i just get rid of them and if so witch way trash or what

9. idk if you do get caught dont admit anything, say you want to use you right to remain silent and that you wish to talk to a lawyer before anything, this will insure that you dont get yourself into more trouble and might help you get a better chance of lowering your consequence. Hope you get caught tho, your young and seem like you need some lessons that need to be learned

10. to get rid of them chope them up and burry a whole and dump it there, worms and other organisms will do the rest

11. thanks dude can i keep 1 or should i just dump them all and thanks for all the help .

12. lol can i keep 1? are you joking? keeping 1 would still get the same charge as 3... you obviously cant handle the consequenses, and i doubt your parents would like to deal with the consequences for you. kill them all, wait 2 years, get your card then grow... simple solution.

13. what if my mom gets her card? becuase she was thinking about getting it because she has a very very bad back.

14. To be honest... they don't have a reason to search you. And you're probably just paranoid. Just chill out- I know, it can be really scary but you have to think logically before you flush all your hard work.

Do you live in a neighborhood? Cops do that occasionally in my neighborhood but I know i'm good because I don't brag about it.

15. They might be suspicous, do you live in a bad neighborhood? Because if so they could be going around the neighborhood with a heat sensor detecting any "out-of-the-oridinary lights" that one would use for growing.

16. yea, sorry youngblood gotta agree with the other blades here! How big are the plants? small= chop and bury, Big= Harvest and never again under parents roof!
    P.S 16= Study and prep S.A.T's! college= PARTY and Girls!

Take it from a Drop-Out G.E.D Dont Get Shit!!!! Burger joint and a joint for me!
    Sad But TRUE!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1

17. I have to disagree with the study for SAT part, you take that at 17 in most states, and also It gets quite tiring studying ALL the time. School students have quite a bit of time (at least i did) so we spend it doing whatever we really feel will benefit us.. plus I smoked in high school and got straight A's and B's with AP/Honor classes. It's possible.

18. id say keep them if you lived at ur own place. you are probably just overly paranoid but i dont agree with what you are doing, putting your parents at risk of losing everything. even if she plans on getting her card, she doesnt have 1, and they are in your possession so it would still be illegal. i had some friends get busted on just possession charges and got their cards a few days later. even though they got their cards before talking with the judge, they still got probation and had to piss clean. getting your card after getting in trouble doesnt fix anything...

19. No they're not. Not allowed to do this anymore.

20. Anyways ban op he's underage