Cops get their ass beat

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Sep 9, 2008.

1. police brutality gets it's just deserves

2. I wonder if Karma applies to all police globally? :rolleyes:

3. That first guy didn't really do anything. lol He just flew over them.

4. haha!! fuck YEAH!!!
    thanks for the link
    i'll show my friends
    fuck pigs,

5. Go Portugal! That's what I like to see

6. hahaha that's awesome!!

Fuck da police!! :cool:

7. #8 Blutteufel, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    Brought a tear to my eye.

8. that video made me happy

9. serves them right, bastards

police horse trampled my old nextdoor neighbour to death if the police didnt charge down the small alley he would still be alive.

ill post a few pics-vids on the 24th september- the police are going to be very badly injuried in this game

some of our fans-and the police [​IMG]

10. No thats fucked up. Being police/security at those kinds of soccer games is one of the hardest things ever. 80,000 crazed fans who have no respect for barriers, rules, or laws. Yeah, they did have the guy on the ground already but he could have easily still been struggling like a mofo.

11. Finally a taste of their own medicine.

12. Being police in portugal or south america is very different than America or wherever. When somebody runs onto the field of a major sporting event, the security's number one concern is to get that person off the field as quick as possible. Sometimes a few well placed jabs with the night stick are necessary.

and to the people saying stuff to the effect of "omgz thats totally karma for rodney king lolz', yall are just stupid.

13. i believe in peace, i mean. dont get me wrong.
    police have done more than their fare share of violence.
    but really?

14. That one cop got it bad, he's gonna feel that when he wakes up.

I would never attack a cop, but I would spectate for sure.

15. Hmm, I dont quite know which side to pick on this one.

On on hand...I laughed my ass off while watching it hahaa

but on theother, it is a diff country and photographer has a point.

16. Right on! That seriously made my day :)

Shit... If I ever got the chance I would... Like... If he agreed to put down his badge, gun, and night stick... I'd fight a cop man to man... :devious:

I have a major problem with the police in my area, though...

17. i have a problem with cops period

nice video!

18. Not all cops are jerkoffs though... I have met a FEW (not a lot, but more than a couple) really cool ass cops. 1 caught me driving without a license (or even a permit), without insurance, and without registration - in my sister's car...

Oh, he also found my weed... What he do?

He drove away after questioning me and sent me a disorderly conduct ticket in the mail... He coulda suspended my license and put me in jail if he really wanted to... But he didn't. I thought that was pretty cool :)

19. yeh i gotta say ive met a couple, but not many, i had a bong and 1/8th in my bag one night a few years ago (really stupid idea) cop found it, got a call then said enjoy your night, i have a more serious matter to attend to and left! but nearly every other cop i have met is an a-hole.