Cops fuckin sketchy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reaper2486, Feb 10, 2018.

1. So I get home today and there’s a cop in front of my apartment freaked me out so I kept watch they were in the place directly above me. My grow is halfway through flower right now I run a carbon filter with my fan blowing into my garage that is connected to that neighbors garage has me a little worried

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Relax smoke a joint. If they after you they would detained you by now. If the cop is just chillin there don't get worried just make sure they aren't snooping.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. #3 Burrito Wizard, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Gotta agree with sandman. They wouldn't be in your neighbors apartment if it had anything to do with you, unless your neighbors called the cops to talk about you which doesn't make sense and is not likely at all. If they had probable cause they'd get a warrant and pretend they're raiding bin ladens house on your ass (kick your door in, flashbang, assault rifles out, ya know the necessary stuff for a stoner growing a plant in his home).

If they did not have probable cause but were suspicious and wanted to try to go off that suspicion they may try to do a knock and talk. Simply do not answer your door if that happens. You have no obligation to do so no matter what they say. I say relax and go over not only your odor control but also your heat signature control.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. oooooorrrrrrrr, You sub lease your pad, fill the car, buy the best disguise you can afford, and head for the nearest border. Change your name and don't look back. That's what you get for living on the edge. Good luck

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Man you too paranoid.

6. Decided to fake my own death go into hiding tell the life insurance comes through then use a fake name to remarry my wife and live the good life

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I mean that could work or just move to state or country where cannabis growing is legal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Thanks for the sense of humor, I was hoping you wouldn't take me wrong. Thought a laugh might help and seems it might have.

• Like Like x 1
  9. they would have you in cuffs by now
    upload_2018-2-10_17-53-32.png

10. If you can't do the time don't do the crime

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. solid advice

12. I have had something similar happen twice. First time they flew in to my drive way with lights and sirens running. They turned around and stopped at my neighbors two houses down. The second time I arrived home to multiple cop cars in the road and a detective standing about 10ft from my house with a notepad. Turns out they were there for backup as Child Services removed a young girl from next door. If you have a small enough grow, develop a plan about how to get rid of evidence extremely quickly. If it is too large for that then you might as well just relax as long as you have sufficient odor control and no obvious signs of a grow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You need a new neighbors

14. Deny everything admit to nothing

• Like Like x 2
  15. Why are the cops sketchy? Doing their job? If you are not in a legal state, you are the sketchy one. Just sayin. Growing in an apartment as opposed to in a house you own or rent, is a little different. More people around to catch a whiff, see you carry in soil, lights etc. The risk is higher . Also loose lips sink ships. 4 people know that I grow. Me my grow partner and our wives. And the only reason the ladies know is because we've got a large and endless supply. I'm in a legal state, but nobody needs to know my business. Keep calm, cool, and collected. Stop being paranoid.

16. No cops are cool but yea they make me nervous when there less than 50 feet from my grow...no one besides my wife and best friend know about my grow. I ain’t paranoid but when you pull up home baked af and there’s a cop sittin there yea it’s gonna get you sketched out

• Like Like x 2
  17. lol That was in the past. Now I have new neighbors and live in a state where I don't have to hide a grow. My neighbors now grow weed in their front yard.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I love living in a legal state. Makes things much easier and less paranoia.

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. This thread has had me in stitches.. my guts hurt from lmao!!! But seriously I can understand you freaking a bit coming home to that scene... take a chill. If they wanted you they would have been there by now. However, I agree with making sure your odor control IS under control. I've read where it can be smelled up to 100 feet away from grow room. Hopefully the garage isn't attached to your neighbors!!