Cops Exposed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crates, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 Crates, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I haven't seen a thread of this anywhere. I've seen threads with one topic about a specific video but never a compilation thread. 

Post all of your videos depicting the "law officers" abusing their power...

florida-police-bust-womans-face-over-dui-suspicion

Christine West - Aftermath of the abuse
    [​IMG]

2. The cops that abuse their power need to be shot and killed. Plain and simple. If I was on that scene as a cop and saw this play out I probably would have lost my shit and beat his assSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Youre a real hardcore killa huh?

4. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19355712" timestamp="1389932042"]Youre a real hardcore killa huh?[/quote]Nope. I just know when someone should be put down. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. that pic is nasty

6. Derail- House of Cards is incredible. Netflix needs to add Season 2

7. That pic reminds me of that part in end of watch where the dude was beating that chicks head In and they showed her head it was smashed in and just omg lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #9 AMX-002, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
  9. [quote name="squilchi" post="19367671" timestamp="1390118819"]http://filmingcops.com/kelly/Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]That is sick. I actually would have tackled those fuckers.(on second thought maybe not it would turn into a double murder). I normally have nothing against police, but the number of them there that let their coworkers do that is unacceptable.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum