Cops dropping brainwave jammers to fuck with my head

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pink Floyd, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Aight so lately I've been noticing some weird shit going down. So Ive been skating at some park right, blitzed as fuckin tits off a 2 header dub of some dankity bankity when a cop rolls thru. Now I know you guys are gonna say that we're just paranoid/scared of the cops, but that ain't the situation in this case or the case in this situation.

Anyway, whenever cops come I know how to play it cool with my linguistic skills so I wasn't worried. The cop just walked around, but didn't say anything to us. As he was leavin', I seen his glitterblooded ass lurkin' in the bushes all cop-like. He seen me lookin in his direction so he scampered off cartoon style. I started laughing really hard for a couple seconds for no reason then I snapped back into it. Anyway, I was like "fuck it" and I kept skating.

So I'm skatin' around when all of a sudden my shit just starts flippin' out. It's like my vision got fucked in the ass by a blue whale. I can't really describe it, just that shit was real distorted. I came up to the homie to tell him what was goin on' when I realized I could barely speak. I tried to say "dude my vision is fucked up" when instead I said "dude i wishin' i fucked cup." After a while I settled down and I left the park and everything was fine again.

I talked to some people about it and they said they've had similar experiences in the past couple weeks... shit is fuckin' weird. I went back to check the bush the next day but the energy from that place was just too strong... I felt all fuckin' loopy and delirious and cop-like if I went near there..

Anything like that happen to you guys?

2. I suppose its possibly. I've had a lot of similiar experiences with blurred-vision and lightheadedness.

That's a little far fetched though and when I say a little I mean a lot.

3. I have no words... none.

You're fuckin' weird man, no offense.

4. Ancient aliens and reptilians stealing our gold resources to breathe on their planet

5. Damn bro. What is this, troll thread number 20?

You sir are on a roooollll.

Here, I'll help you by pointing you in the direction of some help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4]HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube[/ame]

That should clear up your problem.

6. Tinfoil hat should solve this.

7. Agreed, happened to me a couple times before.

8. Can't tell if trolling, or just crazy. Either way great post, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9. you need to get out of the us. shit like this was happening to me a week ago in los angeles thats why i booked it the fuck out of that city. the military is beggining to occupy america, theyre experimenting their new technology you have been warned. mexico is a safe place. feel free to stop by my motel room and smoke some blunts if you make it to Ensenada. good luck to you.

10. lol mexico safe

11. sounder like you had a paranoia induced seizure. i have them all the time

12. youre paranoid that shit happened to me once and it was cause i was high as fuck

13. Non fatal devices to control large crowds is not science fiction.

They're merely testing it, or just fucking with the public for laughs.

14. This guy knows

15. haha i still remember that thread you made about you getting laid, or something like that

16. This shit, i believe.

even if this was actually your mind fuckin up,
    theres not doubt at all, that they would have this. there are so many things police like to keep secret from the general public

17. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Non fatal devices to control large crowds is not science fiction.

They're merely testing it, or just fucking with the public for laughs.[/quote]

This guy is in a mental institution

18. So, Brah.......

Lemme get this straight.......

The energy is too strong for you in the sk8 park? wtf?

Wear your helmet!

Shit.....

19. Right? What the fuck?

OP, there is NO technology (that we know of) that can "jam brainwaves".

And even if there was and cops were using it, the general public would have known about it forever ago.

Come on, man. You're coming off too paranoid. Keep that shit in check. Peace.