Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops down the hall...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spongbobrules, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Fucking hell. The pothead in the stairwell room of my dorm hall has cops in his room and I'm fucking nervous right now. They had a drug dog in there a few days ago and now I don't know what they're doing back. Fucking sketchyyyyy. (I'm just ranting atm, excuse me)

2. Well if you have ever seen a dog at work ( I have, my car was searched with about half a pound in the back seat), they must have a trainer telling them where to smell. So if you are in your room the dog won't smell your shit. Also, the cops have no probable cause to come in your room, even if they ask to come in you can completely ignore them and not even answer. Don't worry man, just because his dumb ass got busted doesn't mean they are on to you.

3. are you in the dorms?

there are certain exceptions for dormitory searches, since they are owned by the state (if your going to a state school...)

i do not know why you would be freaking out though, unless you give them any sort of reason to come into your room....

chill out

4. You need to take the focus off of the drugs in you room.......

Run out into the hall and ask the first person you see if they smell bacon......Ask loudly.....

Continue to ask this question until someone answers yes.......

Then have them "oink" loudly with you as the two of youy run from room to room trying to find the bacon....

That should be a great, if not epic, distraction.

Post the results so we can see how it went.

Just kidding. Don't do this.......

Just relax and maybe get ready to flush your stash.

5. ^^^ I would so fuckin do that with my buddies! lmao

6. For dorms, at least at my school (Arizona State) they have the right to come in when they want and search any drawer they want.

They don't do random searches though so that's good...but still a bit unfortunate.

7. Lockkkk boxxxx :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

8. Jump out the window your stash!!!

Jk man be chill and hide your shit in the bathroom. This way, if they come in, run to the bathroom and flush your shit.

9. lmao.

10. Damn. They busted the guy today on some bullshit. The story is that my friend and the pothead were chilling in that room and the cops knocked on the door. They asked my friend and the guy to empty their pockets and when the guy took a 3 inch pocketknife out, they said it was a felony to have anything over 2 inches and said it gave them probable cause to search his person. So they found a g on him and took him away. My friend had a piece on him but they didn't find it. That's so fucked up tho.

11. Damn glad you're okay tho