Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops bust. How fd is my friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KlineO, Aug 23, 2015.

1. #1 KlineO, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    My friend (he's 16) recently threw a small party bonfire thing. Well someone called the police and wen they came lots of people dipped and ran off. My friend is too pissed to tell me what exactly happened but he said he's getting probation but he hasn't gone to court yet. There was alcohol but wasn't in view and there was some bud but I am not sure if it was found. He was pretty drunk also

How bad do you think he's punished? How long would he be on probation?

2. 5 years i would say

3. Lol, you will be fine. Slap on wrist, depending on prior charges. With being only 16 it's highly unlikely he will get adult probabtion. Just some community service and fine. At least that's what they do in Wisconsin

4. If he lives in Afghanistan than he will probable lose a hand

5. Jurisdiction and prior history are critical elements of the equation as is competence of counsel. And of course, the thread does not actually discuss what charge(s) is/are actually pending. MIP is very different from POM which is very different from public order crimes related to nuisances like bonfires.

6. Remember kids, drink responsibly. Also, have an adult talk to the cops so you don't have to.

7. 6 bottles of astroglide

8. What state?
    What were the charges?
    Has he been in trouble before?
    Did he get a lawyer?

There's way too much missing here to get an answer from anybody. Right now it sounds like he got arrested for getting drunk and starting a fire.

9. It is in Indiana and he hasn't been in trouble before. The charges I think was possession of a substance.

10. Was it really you?

11. I live in Indianapolis, I have been arrested a couple times for weed when I was underage. The first time I had a public defender, got 6 months probation and about $300 in fines. The second time I got a lawyer, 1 year probation and $700 in fines.
    Basically if it's his first arrest he will more than likely not be able to smoke for a few months and pay some fines.