Cops are obviously not on our side especially in NY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sir_Buddington, Nov 14, 2009.

1. nvm i see it now

2. Here's the actual video. It's a pretty good piece done by WRNN out of Kingston, NY but is more forced on NYC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q2WRm3GqM]YouTube - Marijuana and The Law Part 2[/ame]

3. where i am (new rochelle, ny) the cops have no clue about weed. a lot of them dont even bother even when i just baked out the car. they crack down on alcohol but dont give a fuck about weed.

4. I aint too far from that but I am always concious about cops i have never committed a crime whatsoever and have been stopped twice and patted down for no reason. They crack down on everybody round here.

5. I'm all for the idea of cops...that do their job and protect the community. But fucking pigs need to die.

6. "Please, don't kill me!"
    "...Act like a pig."
    "What?"
    "I said act like a pig!"
    "Okay, oink oink... oink oink."
    "Ha ha ha... DIE PIG!"

^ Anyone who can tell me what that's from gets a cookie.

7. That's not from Deliverance is it?

8. #10 guest5555555555, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
    Deliverance!!!!!!

does second place still get a cookie?

9. Over-time?

That explains a lot...I was held for 2 hours and then let go. He tore the car apart for two fucking hours at one in the morning when the Bud was in my sock, as I sat in the police cruiser and watched. What'd I get pulled over for? Looking suspicious..

What's that mean? I have no fucking idea. He wasn't behind me, it was a side-road, and I had just turned onto it. He was coming around the corner towards me, and followed me as I turned. I was pulled over <30 seconds later. The things I would do for a minute alone with that officer. I was pulled over 2 months later for driving with a tail-light out. I went back to look at the light, and it wasn't out. Not even faulty. "DIM" was the new word, not out.
    Guess who? Same fucking cop. Walked away both times with no charges. I refused a search for 3 hours the second time. It started to rain and he gave up. He told me that he was going to get a search warrant, and I said "Buddy, what fucking judge is going to sign a warrant at 2 in the morning so you can search a 19 year old?"

Don't be scared of them. You're fucked if you can't stick up for yourself.

Remember, the snitches are the pussies.

10. Great movie I had forgot all about it till now. THANK YOU.