Cops and Weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMaroonBaboon, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Watchin cops stoned and one cop finds an ounce in this guys car. How often do you think cops take teenagers weed and let them go scotch free only scared shitless and then went and smoked it? Do you guys think that happens often or just a myth?

2. im sure there are so power hungry cops that abuse their power and smoke confiscated weed, but im guess not too many.

3. Myth. They do get drug tested you know.

Not full myth though. It has happened. A few cops have been caught smoking. Its rare though.

4. It can happen I'm sure in high crime rate places allot of cops do it.

5. This. People that always talk about cops getting high of their confiscated weed obviously don't know a whole lot about cops.

6. ive heard cops, atleast in my area, only get drug tested at random if at all and many do smoke. my sisters boyfriend knows alot of cops around here and we've had many discussions about it. im sure some of them would just take peoples weed and bounce, but what a dick move haha

7. I actually know quite a few people that have gotten away, the cops just confiscated their shit and that was the end of it.

8. I used to work with someone who was going to be a cop. he had to get drug tested, he told them he smoked a week before and they didnt care.

9. I got pulled over yesterday for broken headlights. The cops searched the car and found my stash.

The entire time they mentioned how good the quality of weed was, took a few euphoric sniffs of my "good stuff", and even complimented my former pipe Mr. Twister:cry:

I ended up with a paraphernalia citation... at least someone is enjoying my dankity dank.

10. Or its just being burned or flushed in the Police stration along with "Mr. Twister", who is probably getting smashed lol .

Ps. Sad thing though.

11. Drug tests werent mandatory till something like 1985 or so, at least here. Up until then cops were smoking marijuana and doing all sorts of drugs while on shift.

12. Oh I'm sure it's happened a handful of times, but I doubt the average police officer would risk his career. Especially if they are video taped from their own car seizing weed and then coming back with less. Then again, I remember just a few months ago when some police got in trouble for drug smuggling and prostitution in Rhode Island.

unrelated but funny: Update: Cranston police officer in sex scandal resigns - Projo 7 to 7 News Blog | Rhode Island news | The Providence Journal

Cops are just people. Some good, some completely power hungry and out of their minds. Although I will say it doesn't seem like it takes much to become one.

13. Why is your car searched when they pulled you over for a busted headlight?

14. Id much rather the cop steal my weed than charge me, arrest me, and tow my car. :wave:

15. Hell if I know, he just asked if it was okay to search, and I said no problem. I've been stopped for other things before, and have never had my car searched...

Agreed, I can't tell you how relieved I felt after I found out that's all he was going to do.

16. Your an idiot. Never say yes to a search.