Cops, and stupid girlfriends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpoolinTurbo, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Well last night me, my boy ant, tim, and tims girl were going to pick up a ounce. Before we left we all smoked a couple blunts, and took some xanax. I clearly said everybody leave all your shit here to be safe on the 30 minute ride.

So we are driving on a back road, then ant forgets he has to go to the atm, so I make a left turn to head out to wawa. Well when we make this turn, a cop comes up behind us and pulls us over. So I say to them, see why I said not to bring anything? The cop comes up to my window and says that we turned when we saw him behind us, so he thought we were trying to avoid him. I knew this would not stand up if something happen, so I said sorry sir but you have no reason to do anything just because we made a turn. He begins yelling in my face saying my eyes are red, he will being the dogs and starts saying I am a smartass. This gets me mad and I was done being polite. I said Sir it's 1 in the morning, im tired so my eyes are red, you have no reason to bring the dogs considering you didn't even ask to search the car, and I don't appreciate you calling me a smartass.

He starts talking on his radio and walks back to his car with the paperwork. At this time tims girl (not even over the age 18, and cheats on him once a week, I dont know why he goes out with this bitch) says I have a bowl in my purse. I start flipping out saying I told you to leave the shit at home are you fucking stupid, and tim gets pissed saying "thats my girl dude don't talk to her like that". Now I am thinking I am going to get fucked because I just flipped out on this cop because I was so confident, and this bitch has a bowl in her purse. The cop comes back up to the car and asks me to step out. He searches me, apoligizes for calling me a smartass, and says the k9 is busy so he is letting me go. The biggest weight lifted off my shoulders. I got back in my car, and told tim we are dropping his girlfriend off. He says he is going with her, so I dropped them off and me and ant smoked almost half the ounce that night :D

2. wow...i hate when i tell..ppl...to..leave...there...stuff...and...don't.....there...dumb...:smoking:

3. wow i wouldn't let her in my car again if i were you

4. Wow dude, fuck that cop & ur buddies girl. Good thinking though, that cop had NO reason 2 pull u over!! Prolly jus saw a bunch of kids ina car & thought he would find a bowl in some bitches purse(hehe)...

5. Eh, I know we all have read the stuff on here about how to deal with cops, but I wouldn't be so abrasive if I was you. If you knew the cop had nothing on you, there is no need to start telling him now he has no reason to do this or that. If you would have simply explained your situation and been calm and collected, you probably would have been out of there in half the time. Just because you're confident doesn't mean it is ever a good idea to flex your rights in front of a cop when you don't have to...at least that has been my experience. At least you knew what was up and were smart enough not to drive around with shit in your car and didn't let the cop search you or anything.

6. That's what you should have done in the first place. What a stupid bitch, I'd never associate with her again... those kind of situations are no joke. She could have gotten you guys in a lot of trouble.

7. I didn't just come off as a dickhead to him, I explained that I turned to go to wawa and he started saying that I should have taken this way and that way.