Cops and stings

Discussion in 'General' started by ReturnFire333, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Do cops conduct sting operations with real drug paraphernalia? For example a couple ozs of real cannabis? I don't see how that could be lawful because the police are breaking the law by possessing a felony amount of cannabis or unmentionable, and then they are selling the paraphernalia on top of that. Do they have to use imitation drugs?

2. It depends. Sometimes they use fake drugs ,sometimes they use real drugs ,and sometimes they just create the illusion drugs are present when they're not. I once heard of an incense that cops burn to make their car ,clothes ,house ,etc smell like cannabis to make dealers and customers let down their guard.

3. they are the government, they are the law, theres nothing you and i can do about that. they prettymuch can do whatever they like.

Not true at all, and this is a bad mindset to have. Cops enforce the law, they are not the law or above the law.

5. they use drugs, cars, etc that they've seized

6. i thought they werent supposed to actually [SUB]use drugs when [/SUB]th[SUB]ey [/SUB]are undercover.  i thought it was still ilegal.

7. From what I heard a under cover can't get high. But a confidential informant like if they catch a dude and he rats. That dude can puff away while they build a case.
    Idk the cops are pretty fucked up. At least out where I am. I got a paraphernalia ticket for having a pack of rolling papers in my wallet...... When I was being searched.
    I could see the cops using real shit to sell it to dealers but I've always wondered how that is legal. But the cops are fucked imo this is a police state. The cops abuse their authority so bad and no matter what they do they are almost never fired.
    We have a cop in our town who is a known alcoholic. She was hungover one morning and crashed a brand new charger into the flag pole for the middle school. Suspended for like a week.... And they still let her drive the chargers....

Sent from my sup bruh

8. #8 gentleman, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

Undercover cops are allowed to use drugs while undercover, since they are undercover. Otherwise they would be putting themselves in danger.

9. #9 IsmokeMJ, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014

They have to be in a threatening situation to justify using drugs.  They can't just snort a line and offer you some or some shit like that.  However, the law is pretty lenient on when a cop feels his position is jeopardized to the point where drug use is necessary.

To answer OP's question, yes young dbz, cops use real drugs / paraphernalia.
    ABC News, How Under Cover Cops in Flordia Make Millions Selling Cocaine

Don't hate.

11. Yes, and yes...UC's can get high, I've heard varying accounts to what they need to do in order to be able to consume narcotics in the process of an investigation, but from as much as I can gather it is pretty much whenever.

And then when they get caught swindling the drug money, or selling the dope...The do maybe three months in holding before being released on cognitive parole or some other "We can't put him in prison" bullshit.

They're trying to build a prison, private and nice, for you and me...But not them. :cool:

12. They can pretty much have all the real drugs they want, as long as none of it goes back on the street.

13. Cops are actually trained to fake take drugs. I think snorting it but not inhaling but if someone pulled out a syringe I'd probably cry, even if I was undercover...

It's nice to think that cops enforce the law and don't act above it, but the cold truth is that usually cops are not under the law even though they might follow it,.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster